cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TwittRO

@Bee: Okay, I'll settle for October. Anything that isn't December is okay.
I'm glad you're happy with your hair. Amazing how such a simple thing completely changes how you feel.

@Tempus: Have you considered not worrying about who you are? Trying to just do what feels right for a bit until who you are becomes more obvious?
I'm already planning my birthday as well, but it's much further away, is it a general party?
Good-luck for the busy times ahead!

@Bee Great to hear you're happy with your hair! Smiley Happy.

@Birdeye Yeah, I have and I try to do that everyday Smiley Happy. It's just like I feel like that if someone ask me who I am, I honestly couldn't tell them. I have been called so many things and the only thing I ever felt was right, was a boxer a coder, now I don't really feel that way. I think I will just have to wait and see, just go each day by doing what I love and, like you said, feels right Smiley Happy. Haha, hopefully it will be Smiley Happy, it will also be bit of a pool party Smiley Tongue. Oh! I love busy times, always feel like I am doing something with my life!

Tempus: Just realised that I have the potential opportunity to have a girlfriend but I have decided that instead of trying to pursue this girl, I am just going to be friends with her Smiley Happy, if something happens, I wont stop it though Smiley Tongue.

Highlighted

@Tempus: Do people often ask who you are? Aside from just wanting to know your name. Anyway I know what you're saying, and yeah I think it's one of those things that will just sort itself out. Or you can just think about how the Doctor handles it each regeneration…
Pool party sounds good! Far better than an average party.

Birdeye: Trying to psych myself up to send this e-mail. Argh! Why must it be so unnerving?

Edit: Sent. Somehow i'm more nervous. Gosh. 

Highlighted

Lokifish: Is in South Australia, and the timezones are stuffing me up.

(I've already adjusted to SA time - surprisingly didn't take me very long, but it feels weird talking to friends still on the east coast and knowing they're half an hour ahead...)

Also, for those of you in NSW, stay safe today with the potential fires.

@Bee: Haha, that's funny that you were wearing t shirts and shorts on the coast in July, I actually find the winters here quite cold! I'm definitely a hot weather girl. North Qld winters are good for me, haha! That's good that you're happy with your hair cut! A good haircut can really perk me up Smiley Happy

@Cheekyone: Hi! I did, I hope you had a good Christmas and New Year too Smiley Happy

@Tempus: I hope things pan out well with the girl (gf or not!) Smiley Happy

@Birdeye: Glad you were able to send your email. I find sending emails difficult sometimes too, and hate having to check them when a reply comes back, arghhh. I'm avoiding some replies at the moment actually!

@Lokifish: Ahhh, I hate changing states or calling people in other states. Timezones confiuse me so much!

DD: So hot here today! Definitely going for a swim later I think. I agree with Lokifish, hope all in NSW are safe with the fire stuff going on!

Highlighted

@BirdyEye Ah yes, I know the exact feelings but I overcome it by just hitting send while not thinking about anything Smiley Tongue.

@Lokifish Haha, oh time zones, such fun Smiley Tongue. Yes, it is a really troubling time here in Aus, I hope everyone stays safe and has a fireplan

@DD She is a little younger then myself and I met her through a common interest, I hope I can have a new friend to hang out with Smiley Tongue. Also, make sure to safe in the heat! Be sure to drink lots of water! Smiley Happy

Tempus: Starting to get a bit anxious over whether or not I get into Uni, really want this! Have to prepare for the disappointment if I don't get in though. It's gotten a bit cooler here today, thank god!

Highlighted

DC: I am able to see the smoke from a fire now... not cool.  Why is my area of NSW a 'disaster magnet'. Last year we were flooded, this year there's fires.... I wonder what next year has in stall for us? I'm thinking zombies.

But if you are in a danger area, keep safe!! And keep cool!

More positive note, I got accepted for on campus living at uni. No tent living for me!!

Highlighted

@DC: Ah, that's not good about the smoke. I hope the fire didn't/ doesn't get any closer to you and that you're keeping safe. Yay for getting accepted into campus living though! At least you won't have to travel far to your classes Smiley Tongue

@Tempus: That's good that you've got a common interest, that's always a good starting point for any friendship Smiley Happy. Thanks, it was even hotter today so I heeded your advice! Smiley Happy Fingers crossed for you that you get accepted into uni! When will you fibd out?

DD: Had a job interview yesterday and the waiting to know the outcome is already driving me nuts!!

Highlighted

@DD Ha! She cancelled on me, great...anyway, I will just try to get to know her a bit more over Facebook now instead of meeting up, it seems she doesn't want to meet up anymore. Good! I always drink a lot of water, it's the only thing I drink Smiley Tongue. I find out on Friday, well they're ment to email me on Friday.

Tempus: Curious as why it is so hard to see friends. That's all I wanted to these holidays and I've got around 3 weeks left and I haven't seen a single friend.

Highlighted

@Birdeye: October it is! Smiley Happy It is hey!?

@DelicateDreamer: Wow, even my older brotehr and his wife were wearing shorts and t-shirts, and her whole family was too! The summer's here reaches about 40 quite a few times during the peak of summer! And our winters are never really that cold... (I wouldn't even know what the temperaure is in winter! LOL) When you say your find them cold up there, I thought of the the winter my oldest brother (who lives on the sunny coast) came back home, he was layered up in a few layers to try and keep warm! ANd here we are running around in trackies and a t-shirt haha.

@Dreamcatcher: I was able to see some smoke from the fires on Tuesday too! I even saw and heard the hellicopters fly over water bombing! The closest the fires got to me was just outside of a town about 2 hours away!
I can sympathise with feeling like a disaster magnet, surroundings of my town were flooded too! My school closed for about a week because alot of our teachers were flooded out and couldn't get in, and about half of our students were directly affected! Zombies sounds like mayhem! Smiley Tongue
COngrats on being accepted for on campus living at uni! That's a stress you wont have to worry about Smiley Happy

Bee: Feeling a bit out of it. Only just realized it's midnight! Wondering why I am always up at this time of night? ohwell. on a good note, I did my nails today, 4 of out 5 nails survived each hand and those all turned out reasonably well Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart