cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TwittRO

@Delicatedreamer: Yay!

@Tempus: Yeah and if I get good results I'd actually qualify. Computer programming should be good for you!
Highlighted

@Birdeye Don't worry about results so much, just do your best and apply! Yep! Can't wait! It will be so awesome to have a teacher! Never had someone teach me programming before!!!

Tempus: Realised I have an eternal friend in my closet friend, she will always be there no matter what and I feel like I can achieve anything just because I have her by my side now! Can't wait for tomorrow! Boxing tomorrow, yay!!!

Highlighted

Tempus: Back to boxing! Finally! I couldn't wait anymore! So good to be back! I've had two days back , a training session and sparing! So good! I loved both days and my skill has improved even though I've been on break! Can't imagine how good it feels to be back at boxing! Smiley Very Happy Increased fitness here I come! Smiley Wink
Highlighted

@Tempus: Haha, I'll try my best to just do my best and apply. Great to hear all these positive posts from you again.

Birdeye: Starting to hit me just how close the holidays are to finishing. Oh gosh. Of course it's the end of my holidays that start to get all busy, the beginning is filled with procrastination. Where am I meant to fit in actually getting schoolwork done?
Highlighted

@Birdeye That's good to hear! I've my orientation today Smiley Very Happy. Aww, thank you. It's good to be able to post so positive again Smiley Happy. Haha! That's what happens, the holidays are meant to be like that, meant to be relaxing at the start then the year starts again Smiley Wink.

Tempus: I am back at boxing and I have noticed I am still losing weight...wow! I didn't expect to lose anymore but I am still am, haha. Hoping for a good day!
Highlighted

Bee: Man it's windy out there today! I think I chose the worst day to have to wash! Fighting with those winds was intense! haha! Ohwell, at least I know they'll dry super quick - there's a high chance that they're dry now! ha.
Hope everyone is staying safe with this hot weather that is present again today Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Birdeye: Bad food really knows how to ruin a day. I got some good news today, had some nice conversations, but because of it I just can't be happy with the day. That and being sick. Why must dinner ever be bad?
Highlighted

@Tempus: Computer programming sounds like a pretty good fit for you Smiley Very Happy! Hopefully she will come to your 18th then Smiley Happy

@Birdeye: That sucks, I hate bad food too. At least you were able to identify some positives in your day though Smiley Happy

DD: Pretty quiet in here this week! I had a lovely day catching up/ with my bestie and her bf and shopping in the city today Smiley Happy but now I need to get some Cert III work done!

Highlighted

@DD Thanks! I had an unbelievable day that day and some very amazing people! Also a very cute girl who came to my birthday today and I got a chance to flirt and have fun with.

Tempus: Had an amazing day today! Got to spend an amazing day with all my friends at a pool party for my birthday! But I have this overwhelming feeling that I screwed up with the girl I just spent most of the day with and flirting with doesn't like me back. Feel like I should have acted more, I hope she got the message that I like her and she feels the same. I mean, she didn't reject me at any point, including when I put her on my shoulders to screw around in the pool but I feel like I've screwed up again and haven't my made intentions clear again. All my friends saw that I was flirting with her and I liked her, I mean everyone there saw it. I hope she got the message. Sorry that one was a bit long but it's a bit overwhelming.

Tempus: Feeling is gone! Thank god! Anyway, it's time to be happy, it's my birthday today Smiley Happy.