cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TwittRO

@gail: Hi!! Good to see you again and catch up on your news. I was wondering the other day when you'd be back Smiley Happy. Yay for finishing your degree and moving to Melbs! Sounds like there's a lot of exciting changes going on in your life at the moment Smiley Happy. I'm good and summer has treated me pretty well too Smiley Happy

@Birdeye: Haha yeah it was struggle. I'm proud of my efforts, but I still ended up with 1 more top and way more make up than I needed (because I want to have choice, lol).

@Bee: I love the colourfulness of your post! Sounds like your week was amazing, I'm a little bit jealous!! Smiley Happy

@Georgie: Hey, good to see you again! Sounds like things are going well for you atm which is good to hear Smiley Happy

DD: Time to get my study on.

Highlighted

@DD: Good luck studying! 

Gail: Went on a crazy long hike with a friend today. Down by the creek there were about a billion leeches and I just got home to discover one had weasled its way inside my shoe and my sock is covered in blood. GROSS WHY DO LEECHES EVEN EXIST (google could not answer this question for me).

Highlighted

@DD: Hope procastination doesn't take a hold of you like it's got me right now Smiley Tongue

@Gail: Crazy long hike? Sounds fun! Eww Leeches!
I'm surprised google wasn't able to give you an answer! Gooogle should be able to answer that one...

Bee: A cheecky little pup make it's way into our drama room this morning making himself right as home with my class. It took our drama teacher several tries to get him out, eventually resorting to picking him up after he was captured by a student as he kept tricking the teacher and darting off in the opposite direction when he was near the door Smiley Very Happy Highlight of my day <3

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

@Gail: Oooh! I've had the same question about spiders remain unanswered.

@Bee: Cute! I'm really glad that so many good things have been happening for you lately.

@Georgie: Hello!

Birdeye: Happy Valentines Day ROers! Even if you don't get a bunch of surprise roses, you are loved!
Highlighted

Happy Anna Howard Shaw Day to us all!

(for any 30 Rock fans out there)

@Everyone Been pretty quite lately! Life has been pretty fun and full on, I've had some time to read through all your posts and I wanted to key back in again Smiley Happy.

@Bee That colourful post is amazing! Smiley Very Happy So glad to see you're going well Smiley Happy

Tempus: Well, that was the most amazing day I've ever had! First actual Valentines day and man was it a day!
Highlighted

@Birdeye: He was adorable, though my teacher said he needed a bath Smiley Tongue haha. & yes there has been a lot of good things happen! I'm trying to focus mainly on them and not the bad, I'm trying to find a new perspective, which can be hard at times... I'm getting there.

@Tempus: Woo for fun! Glad you had a great Valentines day Smiley Happy It was a spendid colourful post XD Maybe I should do another soon?

Bee: Feeling a bit down right now. And I'm sort of thinking it's because I've been waking up so tired the last few days, I think I need to start tracking my sleep again.. Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

DreamCatcher: I move out of home tomorrow, yo!! (it feels like I've been talking about it forever, but I'm so excited and IT'S FINALLY HERE) 

Highlighted

Birdeye: He's going to get the neurological stuff out of the way before he does anything else. Why he hasn't thought of hurrying up the system, I don't know! He's in a much better position to do that than we are! Seeing the black dog institute in April... which seemsso far away right now! The school knows at least....

I'll get there- I wish it didn't take so long though!

Highlighted

Well it has been far too long since I have been in here! I have had a quick read over the last couple of pages and am stoked to hear that everyone is doing their damn best!! Each and every one of you is an inspiration to me and make coming to work worthwhile!!! High fives to ALL!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com