cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

Thanks Sophie! Smiley Very Happy 

@Shadow: yeah, the long-termness of everything can be really annoying. Day by day type of thing I guess.

@dreamcatcher: Looking forward to hearing how it all goes!

@Bee: The change is noticeable to me, I hope you're seeing a difference as well.

Birdeye: Currently procrastinating from the work I was procrastinating with. I must get on to the proper work.

Tempus: How did everyone go so wrong so quickly...from great to crying...wow.

@Tempus: I hope things are going better today. If there is a way we can help, we'd be happy to try. *hug*

Hope you are feeling better today, Tempus. Keep your chin up.

I am not even going to try to catch up on this topic but thought I'd say hi!!! Smiley Happy I hope everyone is doing well! Smiley Happy

@Birdeye and Mischief Thanks for the support! Things are looking better, things are slowly panning themselves out and I am remaining strong from myself and for the other person

Tempus: Things are looking a bit better now, things are still very complex but we are working through it all

@Tempus: Glad things are a bit better, thinking of you and sending hope & light out into the universe for you!

Gail: spent last night and today in Melbourne for uni orientation, and have just arrived back home in Sydney with an hour to shower, eat dinner and get ready for tonight's Infobus session on suicide prevention! It'd be great to see you guys there Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hey guys,

hows it going? Long time no see.... 

so umm catch me up...whats going on? who is here? whos not? anything dramatic happen to the forums or otherwise i should know? what about to yourself? How is everyone?

Love to you all 

tp <3

@TP - yay you're back! I smiled at my computer when I saw your username Smiley Happy There's most of the usual gang around posting, and some great newbies who you'll get to know. So glad you're back!

Gail: spent nine hours today baking... I'm having an afternoon tea tomorrow for my birthday/farewell before moving to Melbourne and I made ALL of the following: carrot cake cupcakes; lime & coconut cupcakes; raspberry & white chocolate friands; mini lemon curd tarts; hazelnut brownies; vanilla chai cookies... & tomorrow morning I need to make salted caramel macarons; passionfruit macarons; LOADS of icing and many jugs of iced tea. Today has been a good day Smiley Happy

@Tempus: Glad to hear it!

@TP: I agree with Gail. A smile certainly came on to my face when I saw that you had posted! No dramatic changes which I can think of... How are you?

@Gail: Happy birthday! You've inspired me. I must make some muffins this week.

Birdeye: Tough week. Really loving weekends now.