cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TwittRO

@gail: Thanks. OMG that list of all your baking escapades is making me hungry! I loveee salted caramel macarons. Yum! Smiley Happy and Happy Birthday! Smiley Very Happy

@Bee: Haha, I've actually been pretty good at staving off the procrastion which is good. I wasn't doing so well a few weeks ago! I hope you managed to get out of the grip of your procrastion! Did you end up tracking your sleep/ did it help?

@dreamcatcher: I hope that moving out of home went well for you! Smiley Happy

@Sophie: Yay! Glad to hear it Smiley Happy

@MM: Hi!

@Tempus: Glad to hear things are going a bit better. Thinking of you.

@Tp: Hi!! I'm so glad you popped in, I'd been wondering how you were. I'm going pretty good. How about yourself?

@Birdeye: Sorry to hear you had a tough week. Sounds like you're having a better weekend which is great Smiley Happy

DD: Had a bit of an up and down week (some bits awesome, some pretty bad) so I'm hoping to have a relaxing last weekend of holidays to prepare me for the onslaught of uni that's coming. It seems to be happening so far, so yay!

Highlighted

Highlighted

@Everyone Thanks for the kind wishes everyone

Tempus: Yep, that was the strangest experience I've ever had. Everyone turned itself around and now I've gone from crying, to the best night of my life with the same person. Never been this happy in my life Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Pris: So, the oven's not working. Oh well, it's not like I ever used it much anyway
Highlighted

Gail: had a lovely birthday yesterday celebrating with friends (& delicious baked goods), & spent today rockclimbing with some of my favourite people in the world. Now home, exhausted, & feeling incredibly lucky and blessed. I'm looking forward to the year ahead & all the changes that are coming, even if they are a bit scary! I move to Melbourne this week, so apologies if I'm a bit quiet!

Highlighted

Now that my web browser is behaving itself I am online again.

@Birdeye: Smiley Happy Well if you could see it, there must have been a change

TP! I haven't seen you around in sooooo long! Where have you been?
I've been good, after a school trip to Sydney I saw an improvement in my overall mood and ability to handle things, I was on fire for a while! (no, not literally Smiley Tongue) But then things kind of went downhill, my web browser decided I wasn't allowed to log in, and I kind of just wondered what was going on with me. But then I sparked up again with realisation of where I'm going with my drama major! Smiley Happy

@DelicateDreamer: I think I managed to escape it for a few days Smiley Tongue It hit it's peak last weekend, was deffinately one of the worst bouts of it I've had! I actually got really wound up over the study I was trying (but failing) to do, and well yeah I'm not going to go into the outcome of it... I actually didn't end up tracking my sleep, I was going to, too! Though I'm not sure why I didn't now...

Bee: Not quite sure how I'm copping right now. I've been laying on my bed in my towel after having a shower for nearly an hour now - just too exhausted to find clean clothes nd get dressed...

In more serious news though, (my) Pa' passed away last night, which means another 6-8hour drive down to Victoria in the next few days... and we'd only just got back last night from seeing him Monday night & Tuesday.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

@Delicatedreamer: Thanks, this weeks turned into a bit like what yours was last - ups and downs. I'm trying to focus on the ups but...
The week been more consistently good for you? Did you start uni this week or next?

@Pris: Oh gosh. Good excuse to go on a eating out 'marathon'?

@Gail: Glad you're birthday was so good! I'm sure you'll love Melbourne!

@Bee: Welcome back to the world of internet.
Condolences about your pa Smiley Sad Nice that it wasn't ages ago since you last saw him I suppose... With news like that you're allowed a bit of exhaustion, especially when it's combined with school.
Remember to take care of yourself.
Highlighted

@birdeye: thanks, reading back I must clarify that it was my grandfather, who I call Pa', I thought people might confuse it and think it was my dad who passed o.O Yeah, albeit very sick. But at least he isn't suffering anymore, he's in a better place and that;s what I'm telling myself Smiley Happy
I am looking after myself, I spent most of today on tumblr! (shock horror!) and re-vamped my theme and gained more followers! Between last night and today I gained about 26 followers! And I watched an ep of glee Smiley Happy So I think I'm going good with self-care right now. I just need to pace myself and not jump into everything too fast

Highlighted

@bee - what do you look up on tumblr? I love looking at animal pictures.
Highlighted

@Cheekyone: just anything really. I haven't really searched anything on there in so long though, mainly because my dash is always flooded with a gazillion (OMG It IS a word!? wow you learn something new each day!) new posts from the blogs I follow - which is roughly about 292! I can spend hours just scrolling endlessly down my dash and I'll always find something new! Though I've taken a huge liking to weheartit recently, which is where I'm finding a lot of my posts are coming from now. Smiley Happy

Bee: Trying to think up creative ways to entertain myself for 6 hours in a car... thinking I'll take some thread and beads and make some bracelets that I've been meaning to do Smiley Happy