cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

I so want to buy a chewable necklace (basically a regular thread necklace with a chewable thing attached) except I'm scared Smiley Tongue I've literally never bought anything physical online before. (I've bought some ebooks from my new favourite artist Jazza (Draw With Jazza Smiley Tongue) but this is something real with postage... why can't there just be a store for everything? Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng Feeling scared sounds like an opportunity to get outside of your comfort zone Smiley Tongue You could challenge the negative thoughts you have about not getting the chewable necklace. As long as you're getting the product from a good source and you enter the payment and shipping details on a secure link, you most likely would not regret buying something physical online. Hope that helps!

Comfort

On a side note, Draw With Jazza is one of my favourite YouTube channels Smiley Happy

I did it @rvyb3 Smiley Happy Now I'm impatiently waiting for it to arrive Smiley Tongue (it's going to take between 5-21 days)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Woo!  Go @N1ghtW1ng Smiley Very Happy!

Thanks to the cat that thought making us clean up your vomit was a gift.  Also @Bree-RO is on day shift Smiley Tongue, it's honestly kinda weird but kinda cool.

It's too weird. @FootyFan26 ahahaha.

Me rn:

tumblr_mqywrgvH331sn3v2so1_400.gif

How are you today?

Highlighted

It's kinda like a normal day fr me @Bree-RO, my Mum's working for most of today and we're just chilling at home so it doesn't really feel much different. I guess I'd prefer it to not feel different anyway, generally on big occasions I start thinking about my Dad so not making it a big occasion is helpful Smiley Happy. I think we're gonna have dinner tonight but that's about it.

Did you have to set an alarm to wake up at this time? I'm the opposite of that, I don't mind waking up early but I can't stay up late.

My cat just sprinted into my room after pushing my door open, jumped up onto my desk and started drinking my water. They're both batshit crazy today.

@FootyFan26 it's "in transit to destination" Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy (I literally can't wait, I'm so excited for it)

Welcome to the light @Bree-RO! Smiley Very Happy

Can we see a pic of your cats please Smiley Happy @FootyFan26?

Sounds like a nice chill day, best to keep it low key hey. Sounds good having dinner with your Mum tonight, definitely understandable to think about your Dad mate for sure. How are you feeling about your Dad now?

I did set an alarm, two coffees in already.

@N1ghtW1ng I'd never heard of chewable necklaces before, they actually look pretty cool Smiley Happy.

This is probably @Bree-RO right now:

giphy.gif

Me:

giphy.gif

yes @FootyFan26 I feel like absolutely Yoda is my inner being currently hahaha.

I picture you like this rn:

small things in life.gif