cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

raven GIF

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@Birdeye I've had so much fun in games tonight! I am going to head out now Smiley Happy A few things I want to do before I go to bed! Smiley Happy

Next weeks Getting Real: SCAVENGER HUNT RO STYLE!
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

@Bee Me too. Smiley Happy This has been nice.

Ahhhh season 9 of Ninjago is amazing! (okay, I've only watched one episode but I am so ready for the rest of the season!) I hope I can catch it... it's released on the cartoon network channel I don't have (thanks for nothing foxtel and america) BUT some lovely people stream it so I watch it Smiley Tongue My beautiful ninja! 

Related image

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

Heya everyone *wave*
Just letting you know I've been a bit mia the last few days and probs won't be around much supporting others for a little bit as I'm currently sick and don't have much energy. I've nearly lost my voice too! Much love
And I'll be back properly when I've kicked this cold ☺❤

Feel better @Bee! Colds always deserve a good kicking Smiley Tongue

Thanks @N1ghtW1ng & thats true colds certainly do need a good kick! 😜

Honestly? I wish people hibernated. I could so use a break for a few months (or half a year Smiley Tongue)

Hi everyone! I'm new to RO and am wanting to get involved more so i can help others/get help when needed and also make new friends. I also want to make sure I follow the 'rules' of each thread because I've noticed people can get frustrated when people talk about the wrong things on the wrong threads. Could someone let me know mainly what is posted on this thread? I'd love to get involved Smiley Happy

Hey there @Mstar123 and welcome to Reachout!
This thread is kind of like twitter, sharing updates about random things and sometimes just chatting.
There's also a thread called Chit Chat (which is around here somewhere) which is for simple chatting if this one isn't your thing.

Most threads give a brief explanation of what it's for in the first post, if that helps at all Smiley Happy

See you around the forums! Smiley Very Happy