cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

graphiqual: just got back from a three-day cruise from brisbane back to sydney... pretty sure i gained about 2kgs because i ate so much Smiley Very Happy
happy easter!

@Graphiqual: How was the cruise? I've never been on one but I share your weight gain over holidays feeling!

Birdeye: Wish the holidays would slow down a bit!
Highlighted

@birdeye - it was wonderful! Great to just get away completely for a couple of days and just not think about assignments/uni etc haha... You should definitely go on one if you get the chance one day!
Definitely agree with you on the holidays lol

Bee: Waiting for holidays - 1 week left! Got ropped in to partake in field events at the school athletics carnival today, which means I now have to go. Now to find a costume... (read procastination from homework to google search costume ideas Smiley Tongue haha) Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@bee - costuming for school carnivals is seriously the best! is there a theme? what kinda costume are you thinking?

@Graphiqual: This is the first time we've really had a theme! And the first time I'm actually trying to dress up! Haha. My house team's theme is fantasy... SO anything that's fantasy that's blue! We've got a mermaid, I think a cookie monster, a cloud/sky, perhaps a cheerleader, and a rumor of smurfs! haha. I was thinking a fairy, but I was told it was too "cliche". I don't want to spend heaps on a costume either... So I'm not sure. I had thought of Dory, but I'm not sure how I would dress as Dory - and my mentor seemed to really like that idea!
I spent time googling, and found, the ants off A Bugs Life - they're blue! Stich from Lilo and Stich, Cinderella - her dress is blue. Other than that I have no idea. I'm so indecsive!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@graphiqual: That's really nice! My mum keeps badgering me to go on a cruise with her, I've decided that I'll go on one to Antarctica. She was hoping for something warmer but she'll come around!

@bee: Ohh, I like the sound of Dory as well, but the ants and stitch are also good. I figure that it's better to go all out on stuff like this.
I don't if you've thought of these ones, genie (from aladdin), avatar, sonic the hedgehog, pokemon, or mystique (x-men) came to my mind.

Oh oh oh! The Tardis from Doctor Who!

Anyway, good-luck!

Birdeye: Only half-way through the holidays and already they have become my most productive!

@bee - ravenclaw! haha sorry, hp fan over here Smiley Very Happy
I have a couple of friends who dressed up as nemo and dory for one my carnivals last year actually, here's a picture, if you want ideas. I think they pretty much just used cardboard.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/425797_10150609751872149_487856420_n.jpg
(not sure if that's a very good picture...)

Good luck with the costume Bee! Smiley Happy
Also waiting for holidays- tomorrow afternoon, I'm free! Smiley Very Happy

Just finished facilitating a GR session. Now to relax...

Did you know the Community Challenge for April is RO post-secret? Come check it out!