cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

graphiqual: just got back from a three-day cruise from brisbane back to sydney... pretty sure i gained about 2kgs because i ate so much Smiley Very Happy
happy easter!

@Graphiqual: How was the cruise? I've never been on one but I share your weight gain over holidays feeling!

Birdeye: Wish the holidays would slow down a bit!

@birdeye - it was wonderful! Great to just get away completely for a couple of days and just not think about assignments/uni etc haha... You should definitely go on one if you get the chance one day!
Definitely agree with you on the holidays lol

Bee: Waiting for holidays - 1 week left! Got ropped in to partake in field events at the school athletics carnival today, which means I now have to go. Now to find a costume... (read procastination from homework to google search costume ideas Smiley Tongue haha) Smiley Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

@bee - costuming for school carnivals is seriously the best! is there a theme? what kinda costume are you thinking?

@Graphiqual: This is the first time we've really had a theme! And the first time I'm actually trying to dress up! Haha. My house team's theme is fantasy... SO anything that's fantasy that's blue! We've got a mermaid, I think a cookie monster, a cloud/sky, perhaps a cheerleader, and a rumor of smurfs! haha. I was thinking a fairy, but I was told it was too "cliche". I don't want to spend heaps on a costume either... So I'm not sure. I had thought of Dory, but I'm not sure how I would dress as Dory - and my mentor seemed to really like that idea!
I spent time googling, and found, the ants off A Bugs Life - they're blue! Stich from Lilo and Stich, Cinderella - her dress is blue. Other than that I have no idea. I'm so indecsive!

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@graphiqual: That's really nice! My mum keeps badgering me to go on a cruise with her, I've decided that I'll go on one to Antarctica. She was hoping for something warmer but she'll come around!

@bee: Ohh, I like the sound of Dory as well, but the ants and stitch are also good. I figure that it's better to go all out on stuff like this.
I don't if you've thought of these ones, genie (from aladdin), avatar, sonic the hedgehog, pokemon, or mystique (x-men) came to my mind.

Oh oh oh! The Tardis from Doctor Who!

Anyway, good-luck!

Birdeye: Only half-way through the holidays and already they have become my most productive!

@bee - ravenclaw! haha sorry, hp fan over here Smiley Very Happy
I have a couple of friends who dressed up as nemo and dory for one my carnivals last year actually, here's a picture, if you want ideas. I think they pretty much just used cardboard.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/425797_10150609751872149_487856420_n.jpg
(not sure if that's a very good picture...)

Good luck with the costume Bee! Smiley Happy
Also waiting for holidays- tomorrow afternoon, I'm free! Smiley Very Happy

Just finished facilitating a GR session. Now to relax...

Did you know the Community Challenge for April is RO post-secret? Come check it out!