cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

@Bee and @Shadow: Hope you enjoy your holidays! Mine end in a few days, I'm already waiting for the next ones!

@dreamcatcher: Drove a brutal 9 hours today... I didn't really want to come home... but I miss my cat so much. Haha.

I survived my birthday (on Wednesday) and my college had a huge party on that day. Each floor had to pick a 'game' to go as.... there was 'Cludo' and 'Where's Wally'.... my floor went as Pokemon, and I dressed up as Vaporeon. (PS, this party wasn't for me, it was just a party. But everyone sang happy birthday to me...)

Highlighted

graphiqual: went on a terrible first date tonight. such a disappointment, but at least now I can say I've had the experience of having gone on a date! (because, it was a first date in the sense that it was the first with this guy, but also my very first date ever!)

DC: that's awesome(referring to the party) Smiley Happy

Hope today is as good as yesterday! Smiley Happy

Thanks to everyone who tried to help with my costume dilemma for the athletics carnival, I eventually decided to go as a nerd! Though I didn't end up going Smiley Sad I had to help mum out during the day as she couldn't drive.

@Birdeye: that's insane! Hope you enjoyed your holidays. I'm going to be spending most of mine doing school work, but it'll be worth it in the end Smiley Happy

Bee: Taking today off to relax and clear my mind before jumping into school work tomorrow or Monday Smiley Happy Got a well devised plan this time, it's going to work out just fine Smiley Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Bee: good luck with the work. I'm doing the same! I'm beginning to hate my major work! Smiley Sad

@Dreamcatcher: Happy belated birthday!!! Lovely coincidence with the party, it sounds great!

@graphiqual: Woo! That's something to be really happy about regardless!

@Bee: Make sure not to overwork yourself. You deserve a nice break.

Birdeye: Last day of holidays. Oh, good-bye my pretty...

@Shadow: Thanks, ood luck to you too! It's scary to think there isn't long before the HSC exams! There's like 7 weeks until trials and about 27 weeks until the HSC exams! (curtessy of my drama teacher reminding us on the holiday homework! haha) Why are you beginning to hate your major work?
I had a massive brain buss last night for my major (drama), I'm no longer stuck with where I'm going with my script, and I finally have an intention! Hehe Smiley Very Happy

@Birdeye: I know. I'm going to try my best not to. I've kind of got conflicting voices in my mind about that right now, so I'm just trying to battle through them and figure out which ones to block out.

Bee: Reorganising and tidying my desk again, maybe this idea might help me keep it clean? And actually help me to study properly, because it wont be such an effort to find & reach my textbooks and do the work Smiley Tongue haha.

Bee: my teachers are constantly on my back and won't let me get on with it! They suggeststuff, knowing perfectly well I can't do anyof it as a result of my disability. This wouldn't be a problem, but then this is the BOS we're dealing with! Smiley Tongue

Shadow: Ohh, that's gotta suck, tell them to rack off and let you do it yourself? Hmmm, I hate it when teachers are like that, like when they try to give you false praise, like that;s going to help in the long run. Sure. Ahh yeah, sometimes I think the BOS is screwed in the head, or maybe it might just be my school Smiley Tongue haha