cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TwittRO

@bee and @shadow - the BOS really are screwed in the head, I assure you haha... but soldier on, you guys'll get through it, and after this year is when your life really begins! Smiley Very Happy

graphiqual:  It's getting through the "procedures" that I find so annoying and draining! *sigh*

My assessment to review the diagnosis and get a proper treatment plan occurs tomorrow- haven't felt this nervous in years! I'm slightly excited too. Finally some answers! At least I'm guarenteed to be listened to this time! Smiley Very Happy 

Gail: have been a bit slack on checking the forums the last few days, but I'm still here! I've got a couple of assessments due last week so I've been working hard on those... How is everyone doing?

Ended up experiencing the worst anxiety I've had in months, yet I finally have a plan of action- and an explanation for my psychiatrist as to why I didn't tell him about the assessment! Smiley Happy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELICATEDREAMER!!

Also,

@Shadow: I'm sorry to hear about the anxiety being so bad, but glad to hear about how you have things planned out! Hope they go to plan!

Birdeye: Now that the holidays are gone, I've found there are two things I miss. One being sleeping in till whenever. The other is leaving all of my homework until whenever.

Anyway, had a test today which I'm feeling really down about. So disappointed in myself, mixed with a bit of annoyance at me teacher. Sigh.

Me too, Birdeye, me too!
Annoys me so much that they keep latching on to my shyness as though it's the explanation for this mess, yet at the same time will say pointing the finger at environmental factors is pointless! I point out to them that if someone is struggling to function, making friends is the last thing on their mind. Needless to say, they aren't impressed with that response! Smiley Tongue
Had an EEG today. Wonder what else they'll learn besides how exhausted I am?

Oh wow, thank you Birdeye! I love how colourful that post is Smiley Very Happy

DD: Hope everyone is going well! I've been busy with assignments like gail so haven't been around as much as I'd like. Have been reading and thinking of you all though Smiley Happy

Cassie: Is finding it very hard to be motivated to do assignments and uni work Smiley Sad

@Cassie: Same here Smiley Sad! I hope you're able to find some more motivation today Smiley Happy

DD: So many decisions to make right now and I don't know what to do about any of them!