cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

Hey all

Can see everyone is quite settled in already. 

Feeling worried, my windows start menu and all the tabs next to it is frozen, yet I can still open one window and work on it, but it does't show on the desktop bar, I think my computer is crashing thus I was trying to back everything up on USB, now it is doing this to me.

~ can't afford another computer... week 4 of uni, 2 assignments 

Well, this week has been eventful! Got out of hospital Tuesday. Things are still pretty iffy, but we'll see how things go....  

Doris: OUCH! I know the feeling! That happens to my printer ALL the time!

Bee: Good idea.... 

Hope everyone has a good week.... Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Highlighted

NeedIng to email my placement coordinator about needing to stay in my hometown due to psychology appointments, really shouldn't be putting it off. Anyone have ideas on what to say?

Sorry I've been a little absent. Uni has been full on and I've been working a fair bit. I have been reading everyone's post to try and keep up to date Smiley Happy

Hey shadow I wondered where you had got to....hospital?? hope you are okay dear. Smiley Happy

tp - at uni, both stressed and tired (read exhausted). but still trying my best....

@Tp wrote:
Hey shadow I wondered where you had got to....hospital?? hope you are okay dear. Smiley Happy

Thanks! Smiley Happy 

I hope you get more sleep.... 

@Shadow - thanks, me too Smiley Happy

@bg - hope you manage to get it sorted Smiley Happy

@Doris - *eeek*! i hope it doesnt break......

@Birdeye - lol, imaginary friend, love it Smiley Very Happy thanks trying not to dwell on it too much, divorces can be so messy.....i did track him down. Here is me (with my anxiety riddled, over reactive mind) thinking he had a car accident or something on the way to my place, but no he slept in till lunch time.......

tp - just got home and had something to eat (wasnt a very good dinner, though i guess i shouldnt complain as i am lucky enough to have food....) and now i have to start on a presentation that is due tommorrow......*yawn*......to make it worse i have to leave home by 5:30am tomorrow morning to get to uni in time for the pressentation, and then i have work from lunch time till 5:30...so tired already....

....okay will stop wingeing now and just got on with it

Hope everyone had a great  day Smiley Very Happy

this is how i feel right now..... Smiley Tongue

jyK_Oo5dDEuDiy2SPsKP-Q2.jpg 

I've worked out how to insert smileys!!!!!!!!!

I shouldn't be so excited I suppose, but as my brain is still mushy, it's an achievement!! Smiley Happy

I've also discovered why my family Dr makes me so uncomfortable- He never really listens. Every time I go, he's busy with my file and is always desperate to get me out of there! It's not my fault the clinic has no scheduled appts!! It feels good to have a legit reason for feeling uncomfortable.  I don't see why I have to explain my reasons to mum either. I'm 18 in a little over 2 weeks, it feels time to change Drs.... 

Good luck TP!  I really, really hope it goes smoothly!! 

SS: gradually starting to get a proper plan for moving out, so it's not freaking me out so much lol

That's good... Smiley Happy