cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

loki: My only regret with mine was that I couldn't do legal studies..... I was told it wouldn't fit on my timetable, then months later I learn that the curriculum head stuffed up. 

Cassie: Good Luck!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

MM: I'm going to be sore tomorrow! I finished using the ham in the fridge for dinner tonight and I had a tiny bit left over so thought I'd give it to my dog. So I chucked it on the floor as I was just about to let him in. Then I walked over to open the door and I slipped on the ham! Now my ankle and hip are killing me! 

So so clumsy!!!

The funniest thing is that I was on the floor in pain and all my dog could do was stare at the ham that was on the floor. Then I got up and let him in and he ran straight past me to get the ham. Nice to know he cares! (yes, I realize he is a dog, but still!).

That's my amusing story for today!

@Birdeye: Yeah, I do have a yoga video on my computer... I should probably try it out....
Haha, yeah we only have manuals... I only know one person with an auto, and thats my friends mum, and she is on her L's right now too.

@MM: oh no! That's got to hurt! Hope your not too sore tomorrow....
If it helps any I have a (now) purple bruise on my thigh.. (it came out yesterday and it was blue). I ran into one of dad's metal thingos... It was so sore Tuesday night that I couldn't move my muscle without it hurting....

Bee: Instead of having a nice morning acting like a child, I had to do boring theory that had pretty much nothing to do with our current topic... Not too impressed with my TAFE teacher right now!
But in constelation I ended up at school this afternoon (after another let down) and was able to get my teacher to help me finish my English speech. I'm proud of myself because I've written the whole thing myself, and only had guidance from her about it. (I tried to ask her what I should write for my conclusion to be told "I can't write it for you, you have to write it yourself". But I'm glad she said that because it makes me think and actually learn the content a bit more than say having one of our old teahcers tell us what to write).
Hope everyone had a good day

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart
Highlighted

@DD: I had never spoken to the placement coordinator before but I still used pretty much similar to what you say and it all worked out really well. So thank you Smiley Happy 

@tp and birdeye: Thank you Smiley Happy 

So... manage to sort my placement out and it was fairly easy. Easier then I expected. I did shead a few tears because honestly, she kind of scared me when she just laid it all out on the table about placement and expectation. I saw my psychologist breifly today so he could fill in the form he needs too to say I am able to complete prac. I guess it all kind of reassured me that as long as I am able to continue to see him and have therapy on a fortnightly basis, I will be able to get through. I'm just going to need support to make it through and that's okay with me these days! 

I have influenza A at the moment... so exciting! So I thought I would catch up on the land of RO while laying in bed coughing my lungs up every 5 seconds :/ haha! 

Hope everyone is well and remember, ITS FRIDAY Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy 

Influenza... ouch!! Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Hope you feel less yuck soon..... Smiley Happy

Feeling happy I've started my notes, so I'm not too far behind... I'm rather enjoing taking things easy and am not looking forward to puting on my uniform again..... 

LUTW: is way too good at the whole procrastination thing. Ooops. Better get my study on. 

I passed my nursing prac test on Thursday. So damn nervous, but I managed to pull through (even though I took longer than expected because I was freaking out).

Also, we sold our house today! Woot!

dreamcatcher: Well done! Smiley Happy

LUTW: I'm REALLY good at procrastination too. Finished my assignment at 10:30am today when it was due at 11am Smiley Tongue

Cassie: Did some painting this evening Smiley Happy

@Bee: That's probably better, since if you can drive manual you can drive auto but not the the other way around. I'm terrified of actually driving in either haha.

@bg: Glad it all worked out. Anytime I speak to co-ordinators and stuff like that I seem to end up crying even when I have no reason to, need to or feeling to. 

Get well soon!

@dreamcatcher: Yay! and double yay! Smiley Very Happy

Birdeye: debating with myself on when to sleep for tomorrows big day.

Gail: Back in Sydney after a week of Cairns weather and I'm freezing! Ready for an early night then tackling assignments tomorrow...