cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

@gail wrote:

Gail: ahhhhh I just ate a massive bit of super hot chilli by accident! Am now sitting with an icecube in my mouth feeling sorry for myself. In so much pain!

It's lucky you don't live in Indonesia- we eat things hot!

Cassie wrote:

It's lucky you don't live in Indonesia- we eat things hot!

I'll be in Indonesia in a few months! I'm usually okay with spicy foods but this was burning! 

On another note... Tomorrow is the first day of spring, and also the weekend. After a pretty crap week, I'm looking forward to sleeping, drinking lots of tea, and seeing a friend this weekend.

Gail: Ooh cool, some of my relatives live in Indonesia. And tea sounds great!

Cassie: Told my mum the jeans I bought cost $20...then she tells me that's expensive and her jeans cost her $5. Lol!

@cassie - Wow $20 mine always end up being more than that! haha! 

@Gail - Ick I don't mind spicy food either but chilli ouch!

Cassie: If anyone is like me and also dislikes Fathers' Day...hope you managed to get through it okay. x
Highlighted

haven't been able to log onto the forums recently, but it is okay now *yayy*, so that is why i havent been postig, but i have been keeping up with everyone's posts (which is suprisingly few in this thread) 

anyway hope everyone is having a good day......will post properly when i get home

@Tp wrote:

haven't been able to log onto the forums recently, but it is okay now *yayy*, so that is why i havent been postig, but i have been keeping up with everyone's posts (which is suprisingly few in this thread) 

Same here...  Weird, wasn't it? 

Ugh! Everything's gone to h*ll and I've got to make a decision re whether I drop English and pick it up next year along with my other subjects(DO NOT want to) or I do it this year. I want to do it THIS YEAR, but as Mum has not seen a "sustained effort for months", she's against it. Apparently I can't get into uni on a bad English mark. 

My english teacher's happy with me, so she hasn't noticed my lack of "sustained effort", which is good... =)

@TP; Same, I hadn't been able to post since Wednesday, but I mailed soph and it was fixed up Smiley Happy
But this thread has gotten a big slow hey?

@Shadow: Are you doing pathways? I thought you were in year 12 currently?
English is hard! I'm doing standard and currently struggling heaps, my teahcer has said how 'great' I am and that I'm really trying and blah blah blah, but honestly, I don't get half of it, I just bs along say that I know it and go on.... she made us write essays in class, and of course when I hear "write an essay" I freak out, and that I did, the past 2 lessons I've ended up in tears and feeling so lost, confused and hopeless... but at least I have an understanding teacher Smiley Happy

Bee: Arrrh, hoping these next few weeks fly by... Not copping too well with year 11, keep getting told I'm not allowed to stress as it's only year 11! and just generally going downhill....

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@tp, @shadow and @Bee: The last few days I haven't been able to post, yay for being back now though! I don't like how quiet it's been lately.

@Bee: Thanks.

Haha, I thought my school i.d photo was alright, now it's hidden in my wallet never to be shown to anyone ever again.

You're absolutely allowed to stress in yr.11. prep - yr 9 are the years where you shouldn't have any stress, 10 - 12 are what everyone hypes up as super stressful before you start them. 

The only reason you shouldn't be stressed in yr.11 is because it's not good for you. 

@Shadow: If you haven't already I think you should speak to your English teacher, if both of you are satisfied that it's good to continue then continue this year and maybe get her to write a note or something to your mother.

Ultimately remember it should be your decision. My father wanted me to do a bunch of science subjects for VCE but instead I stuck with what I wanted to do and I know that was absolutely the right decision, you know what you like, you know what you want and it's up to you to show what you're capable of.

@Birdeye: I think there was a glitch in the site somehwere? Not quite sure, it happened to me last week too...
Yeah, kindy to yr9 should be non stressful! And yr10 should be included in that now as well, esp since we don't have the school cert any more (yr10 leaving certificate)
I know, it's more how certain people are saying it... I feel like an alien at times.... in all honesty there is only a few people that can currently tell me not to stress and wont have it come out as being judgemental or rude!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart