cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

am a bit sick at the moment (as well as highly stressed and extremely busy) so i dont have the time/energy/headspace to reply to anyone at the moment......

....but i did want to log on and say yayy!! gald to see everyone back on and posting again (i was a little worried where everyone had gone to, but couldnt log on myself to say anything). anyway glad it is fixed now Smiley Very Happy

been at uni since eight this morning (left home at 5:30) going to work now (currently on the train) till 5:30pm. This is a very long day, not helped by the fact i am sick.....*urghh*......but on the upside how good is this weather fellow melbournians?? (if there are any, lol) 

anyway hope everyone is doing alright.

Bee: Yes and yes... 

Birdeye: I've decided to do it this year. It's ironic that my teacher/head of dept were so adament that I NOT do Advanced English when I was choosing subjects in Yr 11, yet now they are falling over themselves to help me(of course being sick and having a big fuss made helps too Smiley Wink)

TP: Ginger and lemon tea is the best when your sick! I hope things settle down soon... 

I'm happy that I haven't forgotten everything I've learnt in English this year, which means I can write those essays!!! Smiley Very Happy  

@TP: Hope you feel better soon. Smiley Happy x

@Shadow: Ohh that would make things a little easier

Bee: Slowly finding my footing again, a slightly better day, but still not there by all means, wanting exams to be over already (and they haven't even begun) Seeing the school counsellor and my new mentor tomorrow... hopefully it helps Smiley Happy
Hope everyone is going ok

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Atma: Can't sleep. Why?? It could not be more annoying if I tried. I just want to sleep.

If I'd known my last class weas cancelled, I'd have asked Mum to drop me home!! Smiley Sad Oh well, at least I can get started on my catch up essays..... Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Sorry I've been a little absent as of late guys Smiley Sad I've missed you all and I've been keeping updated with reading your posts when I have time - I don't seem to have a lot of that lately with uni, work and therapy... 

I hope you're all doing okay and managed to make it through Wednesday. Mid weeks always the worst... Haha!

@BG: My mid week has actually turned out to be good (for once) Talk about being in the right place and the right time though Smiley Happy

Bee: After today I know now more than ever what I want to do! Become a teacher! I litterally forgot how much joy I get from teaching people!!! Goal found again Smiley Happy Motivation plus!
Hope everyone has had a great day Smiley Happy x

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hi all Smiley Happy Sorry I've been a bit absent, I've been super busy with uni. I had my first day of placement yesterday and it was amazing! Anyway... I have to do a presentation in class in two & a half hours, so I should best start writing it...

On ReachOut when I should be studying

@Magnetic_Orchid: Hello there! Smiley Happy

@gail: Yay for placement going so well! Hope your presentation went well. 2 and a half hours, haha, a few people I know regularly leave their homework until the moments before class.

@Bee: That is fantastic Bee! Smiley Very Happy

@Tp:  Completely agree, it's nice (and a bit funny) how spring really came on time. 

Birdeye: Nothing like some family time and old photo-viewing to make you realise how much work could be done to improve those relationships.