Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

Happy birthday SHADOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

@TP: Thanks, I didn't get very far... I was so distracted :/ Ohwell.... I'll do okay, last exam I barely studied (I freaked out majorly...) and got 68% so I'm okay I guess Smiley Happy

Ohhh sounds interesting, not quite sure if I'll make it tonight - will try my best but Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@tp yep I'm from Melbs Smiley Happy and so I did mean the Melbourne show. Mum bought the paper today for the Show Guide thingy and we were looking through the prices of the showbags, it's so expensive! And then I think the pre-purchased tickets we got don't include rides so you have to pay extra for that as well. Oh well, it should be good anyway Smiley Happy

Exhausted after a hectic three days with minimal sleep. Hoping for an earlier night tonight!

@Lokifish, going to the show is always expensive! We have one every year the first weekend of October in my area, but I've never been, NO not once... I've gone and watched the fireworks a couple times (sat in the car outside the fence and watched) but that's about it. We can never afford it so every time school goes back I'm the only one not talking about how 'awesome' she show was....

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee I remember being in about Year 6 or 7 and going to the local show for the first time - nobody could "believe" I'd never been before (we'd been living in the area for about 3 or 4 years beforehand) That's the only time I've ever been to the show in the area, and being in Year 10 now people still carry on about how they look forward to it 'every' year. So yeah, I can relate to what you're saying.

@Mischiefmanaged: Sounds like it would be a good idea to schedule time to listen to it.

@Shadow: Good-luck with the teacher situation. 

@Tp: Yeah. Thanks, if I do the trying the best part, the success part has to come at some stage.

@Bee: I hope this situation gets worked out without too much damage. *hugs* 

It shows how far you've come so quickly to be making those sort of choices in regards to your exams in comparison to your half-yearlies. 

@Lokifish: I haven't figured out whether I'm going to the show or not, when I was a kid I always went, I was actually one of the only people I knew that did, now I realise how extremely expensive it is. They have all the rides and showboats listed on the website with prices, certainly a good idea to somewhat plan it beforehand.

Birdeye: I've been really trying these last few days to look up, but then it just takes one thing. It's so ridiculous as there may be a big mess now because of something I unknowingly did over a year ago. 

Thanks Sophie- it was awesome!! Smiley Happy

YAY! The internet's working again(although I have no real excuse for not studying now! Smiley Tongue)

Going to treat myself to some Yakidori after out graduation mass rehearsal- this week is full on: Mass rehearsal, last minute revision, clean out of our study area, grad mass and farewell assembly- phew!   

tp - really bummed out i didnt make it to the gr session last night, i was following along in the background for a little while but wasn't in a a mod set where i could post, hence i went to bed, no study or GR Smiley Sad

@Lokifish - yayayyyyyy go melbs Smiley Happy ( the yay is for the simple reason that we rock the socks off all other states Smiley Tongue ). It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo expensive. i can never afford it. Though because mum is working she wants me to take my brother out for the day somewhere nice her shout, so i have to decide between the melb show, the zoo or the museum. Problem is i want to go to all three, lol, because i havent been to any of the above in maybe six years. But yer, should be so much fun going to the show. Hopefully it is nice weather. Hope you got the sleep you needed last night Smiley Happy

@bee - can relate to being left out of that convo

@Birdeye - Thats the way my dear. Believe in yourself you are so strong and you can do this Smiley Happy *hug* I am sorry that things have become messed up over something that happened a year ago. thats hardly fair. But you what my dear? i am just happy for you and proud of you for the first bit of that sentence (" I've been really trying these last few days to look up...."). much <3 dear Smiley Happy

@Shadow - yayy for it working again. I know it is such a first world problem, but it is a pretty big one when your internet goes bust....wow big week Smiley Happy yum@Yakidori (thats the Japanese chicken a stick isn't it?)

tp - had an assessment due today (just in class test thing), but i knew i couldn't do the study last night and i knew it would make me worse and i really didnt want that, so i emailed my lecturer and she let me have an extentsion. Which is good, it is the right thing for my health and wellbeing, but i still feel kind of crappy because i feel as i should be able to do this, which i know is an unfair thing to think of myself, i know i am trying my best at uni and to keep myself well/getting better. But still i cant help but feel as though i should be able to do more

Anyway just rambling now.

Hope everyone has a lovely day

oooh hang on, a positive i want to share. Yesterday i had a break at uni and i went and bought a new sketchbook and pencils, and i am totally looking foward to the end of this wek now when i have some time to use them Smiley Happy Smiley Happy yayy

Highlighted

tp - just not in a study mood today. cannot focus and concentrate and actually get anything started....

Atter the day I've had, I'm exhausted, although i have no reason to be. Hmmm.......

TP: Yep! It's delicious! Smiley Happy