cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

@Ben-RO where did all the info from Mancave go? Hangout or Everyday Life or somewhere else?

*waves at @Shadow* Welcome back!

Redhead: I feel like I'm getting a bit manic, and there is only so many times I can clean my kitchen or my bathroom. I'm scared to take my meds in case it comes crashing down. How stupid. I know I need my meds but bouncing around the house cleaning is so much more fun.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@Shadow HI!!
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@N1ghtW1ng R.O are thinking about closing down the Man Cave since not many peeps were interacting with it Smiley Sad Open to alternative suggestions though!

@redhead Do you have a routine that you follow when it comes to your medication? 

Hello Smiley Happy

Still waiting for my assessment to load. It's been 4 hours! Smiley Sad At this rate, I'll have to get my other one done by tomorrow so it has a chance to submit on time.... Hmmmm....

@Myvo I usually take my meds at 8, it's nearly 9 now.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@Myvo I hope they are not closing it down, I've already planned to help @Ben-RO revamp it!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Called lifeline so I could finally take my meds because the voices wouldn't let me. 2 hours late is better than nothing. Sigh . Why does things have to be so hard. Why does a good day have to go too far. I really hope this isn't mania. Here's hoping I can get some sleep tonight.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire