cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

@Tp: *waves back* Yeah it is pretty different, give it a good try though! 

@Cassie: Aw, hope it's nothing serious.

@Bee: Greatly agree.

Birdeye: Singing lesson went well. I think. I'm pretty vulnerable about my singing voice so I'm actually not all that sure, but I'm going back next week which is a good sign.

nawwww thanks guys for welcoming me back. This is the reason i will stick around and try and get used to it <3 <3 you guys

@Birdeye - wow singing lessons that is really cool. What type of singer are you? (as in style). Or are you still experimenting? 

@Bee - that would be nice woudnt it, but remember anything you dream to achieve you can. Hope you are okay Smiley Happy

@Bluebird - i guess it is a fresh start.....olympic junkie? lol. Though i will admit myself i have watched more than i thought i was going to (i am not a sporty person)....in fact i was wacthing the mens 10m platform diving last night and i was acutally nervous for them, lol. No way is 6:30pm too early for bed.....hope you are okay though, just really tired

@AllyEm - i advoid kareoke, lol. I LOVE singing, but not pubicly. Though i have watched a few friends (funny night) and ABBA and ACDC were defiantly among the favourite. 

@BG_xx - YAYY!! Smiley Very Happy

@Cheekyone - YAYY!! Smiley Very Happy

tp - is going to church this morning and i am really nervous about it because i havent been in a very long time. Really scared.....will let you guys know more later, i have to go get ready now. 

Have a stupid speech due next week...  9 weeks and no more english!! YAY!!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

The weather is still foul- come back sun!!!!  

NO MORE SMILEY LIMIT!!!!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Very Happy ;D  

@Shadow -good luck darl Smiley Happy speeches are hard to write and do! (at least for me) And yay for no more smiley limit Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

tp - went to church for the first time in a very very long time today. A new church though. I went with a friend of mine. And you know what it was great. I saw a heap of people from school last year, which was great and i felt really welcomed into their family. I made a bit of an embarrassment of myself when i burst into sobbing tears, but everyone was so nice to me, even though i didn't know them. Smiley Happy And then after we went to a cafe for lunch and met up with some people who i knew through school.

I am so glad i went. As scary as it was to go and even though i was really anxious about it, it was great to go. In fact i am kind of proud of me for going. Smiley Happy

@Tp: Yeah it would nice.... Most dreams should be able to be achieved, though saddly this isn't always the case.... I will be okay, just not copping too great through some issues... everything seems to be getting to me, well it seems that everything is just getting worse.... I really don't know who I am anymore, let alone what I'm trying to achieve....

@Shadow: Ugh, don't remind me, I have a speech for English due in two weeks aswell.... I have no idea what to do with it or what it's supposed to be about, that is what happens when we end up with sub teachers giving us assessment tasks, no one listens and they do a crap job at explaining stuff.... ugh... lucky for you there is only 9 weeks of English! I've still got another year of it....
I've got sun, actually it's really nice outside today... perfect weather - should probably do my monologue inthe sun and calm down...
& yay for no smiley limit Smiley Happy

@TP (again); Glad to hear that going to church was a postive for you.. I miss the days of going to church, when I was younger we used to go every Sunday morning, our congregation is falling apart drastically and we have no minister and it's very cliched.... but never mind, I'm glad you enjoyed it Smiley Happy

Bee: Was going to do some title pages for my folder, but because it's a nice day out, I'm thinking I'll change and go work on my monologue, seeming as I know it Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee - I'm sorry to hear you aren't coping so well darl *hug*. You don't have to know everything right now, it is okay to just go along with the flow. You'll get were you need to be when you need to get there.

Thanks. Im sorry to hear your church is falling apart a bit, though there is no harm in finding a new one. I know it has been the best thing for me. 

Going out into the sun and doing your monologue sounds like a nice thing to do, that way you get some work done, but you can feel good/better in the process. 

Take care of yourself hun *hug*

Tp.. I get worried for the gymnasts lol... flipping and jumping around on rediculously small beams and stuff. Hello anxiety! I ended up getting to bed around 8.. a little more respectable I think. I was tired, but also only got up at around 4pm so I dont really know why. Illness breaking through I guess.. :s Not doing well, just surviving.
Thanks for asking though.

bluebird: those few days of fleating hope seem to have come to a close. I dont want to go back to this! Smiley Sad

TP: Ours is very traditional as well. We have no youth ministries either, which makes it even more boring!! There's a massive music ministry, but the church pays next to nothing for all the work.

Bee: I'm looking forward to it! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Good Luck with you speech. What are the instructions? Maybe I can help.....

This thread moves way too fast!! 

Hope everyone had a good day!! Smiley Happy

Can't get over no smiley limit!!!! Smiley HappySmiley Happy Smiley Happy

Just realised that there are CAT SMILEYS!.... but I don't know how to use them Smiley Sad

Hi everyone! Smiley Happy

DD: A little bit bummed that the Olympics are going to be over tomorrow. I love watching them, they don't come around often enough! Watching the marathon runners has inspired me to get back into my exercise routine... Hopefully I can find the the motivation! I hope everyone has had a good weekend Smiley Very Happy