===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Re: TwittRO

No problem redhead Smiley Happy

Re: Re:TwittRO

you would think being 2015 and R U OK day today people might be a little more understanding that you dont have to be psycialy sick to be unwell enough to miss work. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

there is a huge part of me that is saying just forget about the safety plan its stupid but im trying so hard to fight that and do what i need to do. just hard

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 you're doing an amazing job. We're moving into the time where people are being more respectful towards mental health and as this generation grows up, we're taking all the positivity with us.
Is there anything we can do to help?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Well there goes my good mood. But hopefully tomorrow all my friends will have seen their messages and replied!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Another thing that has kind of brightened my mood up, about my gender. Sometimes I wonder if I'm making a mistake, but then I remember that I would always pause when someone asked me if I was a girl or a boy (online). I preferred to use the robot emotion-faces, and I basically reject almost every "girl" stereotype. I mean, I hated the colour pink because it was a "girly" colour and I refused to acknowledge something that made me "girly".

Well, I was (am) a strange person Smiley Tongue But remembering these things just makes me even more confident in my choices.