cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

Me this morning when I realised that today is book fair day!

excitement

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Today is the perfect weather. Worked this morning and that was fun now I'm chilling out the back with a friend I haven't seen in a while. It's so nice when you get to catch up with people who you thought had forgotten about you.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I had the most beautiful morning at work - the sun was shining, everybody was so happy to see me back, what a nice start to my day ☀️☀️☀️

I don't remember who's idea it was to go out last night, but i woke up in somebody else's bed and my head hurts a lot, but I'm thinking it was a good night 

Let down again I'm over this

@j95 you okay? what happened?

@hartley_ just family issues as usual, mum and a friend both let me down and made me feel so under appreciated today.

I don't know if you ever felt like this @hartley_ but you know when you feel like such an outsider? All of your friends are standing right in front of you mucking about and nobody even acknowldeges you are there?? And even after you say hello, they are too busy to pay attention, so you just step back and watch everyone have fun around you

Yeah, that's a pretty shit feeling @j95. Hope you feel better after watching some TV or playing games.

sorry @j95 just got up to speed with your seeing mum thread. She didnt show? Smiley Sad man that sucks...

Im really sorry this has happened. It sucks you guys cant seem to have a good relationship right now but you should take comfort in the fact that you care so much about relationships and what they mean and know that one day when you have a family of your own you will do it right and not make the same mistakes as people around you have.

You are there for your brother so he doesnt have to feel shit in the ways that you have and that is truly amazing. You guys can be eachothers family and one day he will be old enough for you to lean on him more too. In the meantime i hope you are okay and that you can find a few, even one close friend that you can call your family. You dont have to be blood to be family! Some of the most amazing things we can learn are from those outside our biological family. 

Yeah i have felt the shitness that is being ... overseen by friends (id say ignored but i feel like that is more a conscious thing.. sometimes friends or workmates seem to be so caught up in their own lives or heads or habits or whatever they are doing that they dont even pay attention to whats around them and dont know how much that can really impact others)

i sometimes wonder if i have missed some vital hints people have dropped me while being in my own daydreams but...

would talking to them seperately get more of an appropriate reaction? sometimes i swear when people are together there is something about their interactions - maybe they are feeding off eachother or trying to impress one another- but they fall into this bubble with only them in it and forget about everything else