cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

It's a pretty daunting feeling, isn't it @j95. Every now and again I feel like I don't know if I'm doing the right things to end up where I want in life, so I feel the same sometimes in a way. What kinds of things do you want to be doing instead of your trade?
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

@Craycray17 I was just looking back on some videos of my trip earlier this year and how it was so fun to just travel around with mates and play music, it was just a heap of fun. I'd love to do that heaps more than I am but my current job is holding me back from doing that, so now I'm thinking about taking up a casual job like in a cafe like I did last year. its all so confusing because I don't want to throw away my apprenticeship either. I've gotten so close to the end in one of my apprenticeships and dropped out and now I'm nearly a 2nd year apprentice in this trade. I'm not sure what I want to be honest. I want to travel and have a good time while I'm young but I also want to set the foundations for a secure job and future that i have worked hard to get to. I am so privileged being the first person in long time in my family to actually be employed so shouldnt I make the most of that and use that to help shape my future? but then in the end the decision is mine and whether or not my parents had jobs is irrelavent. 

sorry if that made no sense

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

No it makes sense, hmm do you have holidays to travel in?

yeah got 2 weeks in the Christmas holidays. I'm one of those people that has an idea and whats to do it straight away, like the next day. 0 patience here. oh well

Yeah that makes sense. @j95, how about some road trips over the weekends to get a taste of the holidays?

definitely a possibility @Craycray17

It could be a good idea, a way of recharging the battery!

Had the worst luck with buses yesterday.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Wondering why my phone no longer calls out.

No KHL for me.

Watching St Elmo's Fire because Law and Order was getting too hardcore when I'm home alone