cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: RE: TwittRO

Thanks DD! 

Ironically, I did better in today's exam, which I didn't study for, yet SOR was crap, although I studied for it!! How's that fair?? Smiley Sad

Back to school tomorrow! *groan*

Now I can Relaxxxx!! Smiley Happy

Gosh it's quiet here lately, I'm guessing those evil exams are a cause.

@Cassie: Woah! Exciting! Good-luck, you are absolutely capable of succeeding there. Smiley Very Happy

@Shadow: Congrats! Smiley Happy Maybe you did better because you weren't putting as much pressure on yourself? I know whenever I study a bunch if I don't get a perfect mark I'm disappointed in myself while I'm a bit impressed with myself if I get a pass in something I didn't study for.

@Tp: Hello! I was wondering what had happened to you. Smiley Happy

Birdeye: Hoping the cup isn't discussed a bunch tomorrow, I'm just not a fan of animal cruelty. Otherwise, Wednesdays have become the highlight of my weeks.

@Birdeye wrote:

Gosh it's quiet here lately, I'm guessing those evil exams are a cause.

Ha, Ha! Smiley Tongue

Well, 1st day of round 2 and I've already got a problem: my locker(it was custom made) has disappeared along with my latop, which is incredibly expensive as it's got a large screen and is very light. The chargers aren't universal either, so the other laptop chargers are no use. This is why I use school laptops and not my own!

Someone somewhere must be very happy with my lapto + locker, although the thing weighs a tonne, even with nothing in it as it's solid wood!    

Can't say I've ever had a more exciting 1st day, really! Smiley Happy

Cassie: Went whale watching with my friends today. Was so cool seeing the whales when they jumped out of the water!

I've got more references for my lit review! Smiley Very Happy

The aide freaked out about the project, but I told her to calm down and that I was OK with it. She wasn't impressed- but then she's a nosy bi*ch and gets instructions wrong! Yes, we have to add stuff like Acknowledgements, Appendix ect..., but 2000 words vs 2,500 is a piece of cake, especally considering the teacher is incredibly calm!

Cassie: it's hot! I hate hot weather!

Loki: Has enjoyed having a lazy day at home as for once I don't have anything on. Smiley Happy

Also, to all those who went and fought for our country and didn't come back: lest we forget.

Have the day off- yay! Smiley Happy

Hey all! Just wanted to remind you it's your last chance to apply for the cheersquad/youth moderator program!!

Applications are closing today

Click here for more info:

http://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/We-re-taking-applications-for-cheersquad/...

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Bee: Forgot it was Monday until about 1/2 hour ago and realised I missed the GR sesh! That's what we get when we have a brain trying to remember too many things at once! Eeek. THinking a guided meditation then bed sounds nice. Hope everyone has a good week Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart