cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TwittRO

@Bee: Gosh this October weather is weird. 

@delicatedreamer: I wanted to avoid the reply for ages. Of course once I open it there's nothing bad in the reply at all. 

I hope you get your answer soon, if you haven't already, and it's positive news.

@Tempus: Did you get in?

@dreamcatcher: Congrats on the living arrangements! I hope you're still safe. Next year just don't travel back for the zombies. 

Birdeye: I've decided I should start returning to a more normal sleep routine. Although I'm quite sure I'll be having the same thought next week.

Highlighted

@Birdeye I was typing this as you posted yours!

Tempus: Got accepted into Uni! Yay Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy.

Highlighted

@Tempus: Congrats Tempus!Now you can enjoy the rest of your holidays care free :smileyhappy:

Time for the weekend to begin :smileyhappy:

Highlighted

@Tempus: Congrats! Since you mentioned it I did a search about it, it sounds like it could be really good, something I'd consider for next year, so I'm looking forward to hearing how you find it. Do they only require good yr.11 results or do they look at your other years?
Highlighted

@Birdeye They only require good year 11 results (That's what I sent them). I will of course be posting how it is going on here, don't worry about that Smiley Wink. What field/subject/degree were you looking at?

@Michine Nope! Still have a lot of things to do. I.E. My self-set projects as well as lots of homework

Tempus: Boxing starts on Monday! Can't wait! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

@Tempus: That's good! I'm not completely sure, from just skimming over some subjects I was thinking a history or philosophy, I've got a little while to figure it all out anyway! I'm glad things are getting good for you again. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@Tempus: Oh that's a shame that she cancelled on you. Hopefully you can get to know her better on FB and then catch up face-to-face Smiley Happy. Haha, yeah water's the only thing I drink most of the time too, although I am a bit of a juice and tea fan (not together, haha)! Congrats on getting into uni too, BTW! What are you studying?

@Bee: I think I would be like your brother, I get pretty layered up (i.e. thermal jackets!) when we go to Sydney in winter and then I see people walking around in t shirts and I'm like 'whaaaat?' lol

@Birdeye: Yeah, I'm the same, avoid the reply and then when I do open it there's nothing bad in there (of course!). Thanks, I got my answer and it was positive news, yay! Smiley Very Happy

DD: Enjoying the weekend. Hope everyone else is having a good weekend! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@Tempus: Woot! Woot! Congrats!!! Smiley Very Happy

Dreamcatcher: I think buying 'Wreck this journal' was the best money I have ever spent, I spend so much time on it.

Highlighted

@Birdeye: Yes, very weird OCtober weather... actually The actualy October in 2012 was a bit wierd! It hailed on 11th! (where I am)

@DelicateDreamer: haha yeah probably. T-shirts, yeah that's possible sometimes down here Smiley Tongue

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

@Birdeye Wow! Philosophy! That would be interesting!

@DD Hopefully! I've invited her to my 18th. I am studying computer programming Smiley Wink