cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

Did you end up getting food last night @j95? Hope you're okay after your nasty surfing incident on Sunday!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Yeah I did I had two min noodles @letitgo
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Just rocked up to trade school, haven't eaten breakfast, didn't bring lunch, and I've left my wallet at home greatttttt

Oh no @j95! That's the worst. It's happened to me before as well. Does it take you long to get home? Could you go during a break?

I have to leave at 1ish to see my siblings, so it's only 4 hours. as much as I hate this and don't want to be here, no I can't go home @N1ghtW1ng 😔 I'm so hungry I didn't have dinner last night.

Is there anyone there who can help you out with a snack @j95? I know how tough it can be to focus without having eaten, maybe your tutor might be able to help? Even something little can go a long way.

Also, going to see your siblings sounds fun! I hope you have a good afternoon. Smiley Happy

I can go home but can't come back, like I can't just duck home, when I'm home I'm not coming back because
1. That would take too long
2. I'd rather not be here
I can't even go to the bank and get money out because I don't have ID.
My only options would be to starve or ask somebody @N1ghtW1ng

I have hardly any money left anyway that's why I didn't eat dinner last night because fucking Centrelink cut my payments and then my rent was due. I had two minute noodles and toast in the afternoon that's it.

Are you able to ask someone @j95?

Found $2 in my pencil case from last week. It'll get me like 1 dim sim or potato cake @N1ghtW1ng