cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

This is Chit Chat:
https://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Hanging-out/Chit-Chat/td-p/237684/jump-to/first-unread-message

(sorry I'm on mobile so linking properly is tricky)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Guess who starts uni tomorrow!! I DO! Smiley Very Happy 

I'll be fine for sure. The only problem is most (bar one) of my classes are morning classes and I have been staying in bed until 10:30am... tomorrow is going to be fun! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy 

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I'm just at work right now so incredible bored, that I actually wish I had more work to do to pass the time. My job is good but only when I'm kept busy. Someone keep me companyyyy

Hahaha @Mstar123 I know those days Smiley Tongue I hope you found something to do Smiley Very Happy

tumblr_oiqszdagd71rez4qro1_500.giftumblr_oiwqvbEVrc1thti8go5_540.gif

Reminded me of us ^__^ Heart

I just wish to announce somewhere that I passed my hazards test today and am v happyHappy Very Funny GIF by Disney Zootopia

congrats @Birdeye!

Congrats @Birdeye!

Hope you’re going ok with the morning classes @N1ghtW1ng111111 Smiley Happy

At the moment I’m watching the second Maze Runner and am scared shitless.  Cool movie though, the whole series is good.

At least I have a reason to get up in the mornings @FootyFan26 Smiley Tongue How was the movie?

Con tomorrow yay
First time as male steampunk, usually I go drag for these events. I'm excited
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire