cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Username Acrostic

5 random things with a twist!

Instead of 5 random facts, you will be using the letters and numbers of your username!

Why?

Because it took me a dang hour to come up with mine. That and I can't be the only one having all the fun. Smiley Tongue

So, I am gathering that everyone understands how to include letters, if not, you will see how it is done from my attempt.

When it comes to numbers, it is pretty much the same. I'm gonna use the number 5.

5 is for how many little people I currently have in my life.

And if you've done your username and want to do more, then try the good old ReachOut as you may have seen me post in the other thread.

I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!

Okay, GO!!!!!!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Re: Username Acrostic

S is for self conscious of both hands because ...
T is for Type D brachydactyly.
O is for outcast. I used to be one during high school because I wasn't considered 'normal'. WTF is even Normal? Cause it is no longer a cycle on the washing machine.
N is for Nephews and Nieces. They are who I refer to on the forums as 'my little people'.
E is for eggcel at puns. I once had a 2 hour conversation based around egg puns.
P is for Pacific Islander Australian, third generation.
I is for insomnia. I used to be a chronic insomniac.
X is for x - ray. I used to study X ray's, but not the kind you know. Smiley Tongue Love me some Crystallography.
I is for ice - cream. I like to make it from scratch. Smiley Happy
E is for English-Rose skin. Somehow the only one in my fam bam with it.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

That really is a twist, @stonepixie

I'll give it go with my short-as username, haha Smiley Tongue

M is for the letter of my first name. Never liked as a kid, and it's still a bit weird to this day. 

Y is for the (Chinese) yuan - of which the nationality is part of my heritage

V is for violin; an instrument that I used to play for a few years

O is for one of my favourite fruits, oranges 

I don't sound terribly interesting!

Then I hereby challenge you to do an acrostic of ReachOut, @Myvo! Smiley Tongue

Hmm this is going to take a lot of thinking Smiley Tongue

J95

J - J is the first letter of my name, and is also my entire name. J's least favourite household chore is vacuuming. J also thinks this is a super cool idea but way too easy Smiley Tongue 

9 - There are 9 kids in my family, not including any half siblings 

5 - I work with 5 other people. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Maybe you can think of another username you wouldn't mind having and do that @j95 Smiley Tongue

And I'm working on mine.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I'll do REACHOUT as well, just have to give it a think
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

B is for bicycles, love riding em really fast.

E Evenings are when my brain works best, I think i might be nocturnal.

N Never going to like Leeches, they are the worst.

-  This is a symbol @stonepixie didn't tell me what to do with symbols!  Hmm, here's my favourite emoji that uses symbols: 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

R R is for the respect i have for the people that come here and share and/or support others who share their stories with us. 

O O is for Otters, they are pretty cool andif reincarnation is a thing, then i probably was an Otter at some stage as i have an insatiable craving for catching and eating things from the sea. 

That is the perfect response for a symbol @Ben-RO but come on man! RO is short from ReachOut, so technically you should have done that. Smiley Tongue

What a whole REACHOUT acrostic? @stonepixie