cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Video Games!

Should try rollercoaster tycoon @N1ghtW1ng. An awesome classic game and I love it

I play on my computer and would like to say I'm into MMORPGs, but WoW set the bar for me so high that I can't seem to dig other similar types, like Rift or Guild Wars 2. Smiley Sad

I didn't mind the borderlands series as it had a single player campaign, but it got tedious at times.
I'm yet to find a modern multiplayer-only title that I actually like, have blown a lot of money on various titles only to play them for a few hours.

Games I bought and attempted to play, but could not get into:

• Rust
  • CS:GO
  • 7 Days to Die
  • ARK
  • ESO
  • Destiny 2 ($100 for a campaign I finished in one sitting)
  • Battlefield 3/4/1
  • Overwatch
  • Rainbow Six Siege

The game play isn't really the big issue for me, the main reason I can't get into multiplayer titles is the abhorrent community. People are just far too rude and aggressive.

Unfortunately, I don't have any siblings or friends to play games with so it's a bit of a dead end for me.

Hey @WinfieldRed that sucks to hear people are rude within the community! You mentioned you don't have any friends or siblings, if you want to start a thread about this to receive further support feel free to head here and start one  Smiley Happy We're here to listen. Heart 

@Bree-RO

One cannot change the psychological effects of anonymity on the internet. People being overly rude is simply a given.

@wolvesrunfree here's our video games thread. I've heard a lot about fortnite, it seems really cool. Halo seems fun too although I keep dying Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ngwell I hope you get better at halo (I die a lot toSmiley Very Happy) and thanks

Thanks @wolvesrunfree Smiley Very Happy
I usually prefer adventure type games to shoot-em-ups although I did beat up my brother and cousin at halo a couple of times so that's something I can hold over him Smiley Tongue

@Sunsgettingreallow @Nightruner23 what kind of indie games are your favourite?

I don't play much inides i mostly play the souls series like dark souls 1, 2, 3 and bloodborne is my most favorite one of the series @N1ghtW1ng