cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Video Games!

Oh yeah it's the absolute worst when you get hyped for something and it's terrible, especially when they have so much potential to be great

Oh yea i have had that a lot so i watch it on YouTube it's easier so i don't get disappointed and waste money

Ah that's a good idea, I think I'll try it cause I'm thinking of getting the fifth farcry

Oh yea i have played all the far cry series i want far cry 5 but im not paying for full price

yeah definitely try and get it for less it's pretty expensive, probably why i like crappy games so much......they're free

Yea it would make sense but that being said i have played a lot of indies that are inspired by dark souls series

being as big a game it is i imagine it has inspired quite a lot, honestly some indie games can be better then what people pay lots of money for its pretty interesting 

Yea true they probably listen to people what they want and they look at other games that was inspired so they get a rough idea so they know how to sell a lot
Highlighted

that makes sense, good marketing skills going on there

The dark souls series and bloodborne are really depressing the whole world and what they built you read the items and all that to get the story and ypu spectacle what you think happened the worlds they built its so sad they are all run down when you get the chance play the games ans read the items and you can tell me what you think Smiley Happy