cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Video Games!

I'll be sure to do that thanks Smiley Happy

I got to go i got to the doctors to get my wrist and leg checked up again so i will be back on tonight it was so much fun talking to you Smiley Happy
Highlighted

it was fun talking to you to, hope your wrist and leg are ok Smiley Happy

Bumping this thread up!

Who else is pumped for the new Smash Bros? Not long to go now Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Not really @lokifish, but I am SUPER PUMPED for Spyro!!!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Great to see that there are people still looking at this thread, I'm hyped for the new Super Smash Bros. But recently got myself back into my old Tony Hawk Pro Skater games after I found out they had a PC port and not try and play on my PS2 the whole time.

I use to play pub g all the time but past few months i havnt been playing it like at all. I have an xbox one

So an update, Spyro was fantastic Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Haven't finished it because I'm bad at gaming and have the attention span of a three year old but still fun!

@indieinsanus do you have any favourite/often played xbox one games?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Ok whose stoked for borderlands 3
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I am super excited for the remaster of Crash Team Racing. I am still trying to complete the Crash Bandicoot remaster Smiley Happy I finished Spyro earlier this year...and recently I have been playing Overcooked which is a fun party game with peoples. 

What are you playing at the moment? 

@Jeplar @N1ghtW1ng @indieinsanus @lokifish