cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Video Games!

@mspaceK nice! I think I gave up on Crash Bandicoot one too Smiley Tongue I just have zero skills with games so I get bored when it's a bit tricky and stop Smiley Tongue Plus I prefer more story than what some of the crash games had.

LEGO games are all my speed Smiley Tongue I've recently restarted the Lego Marvel Superheroes game, the first one Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng That's cool! My boyfriend and I are thinking about starting a Lego Game to play co-op. Not sure whether we will play Star Wars, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones or even the Marvel's. I think we have all of them, just across different console devices. 

I get very frustrated when I cannot figure out what to do in the games! I have to google and watch videos, haha. 

Highlighted

Hahaha yeah I use walkthroughs often too because I just get done with trying it myself Smiley Tongue I want to have fun! Being lost and confused is not fun Smiley Tongue

Also hell yes Star Wars LEGO! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!