cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Video Games!

@mspaceK nice! I think I gave up on Crash Bandicoot one too Smiley Tongue I just have zero skills with games so I get bored when it's a bit tricky and stop Smiley Tongue Plus I prefer more story than what some of the crash games had.

LEGO games are all my speed Smiley Tongue I've recently restarted the Lego Marvel Superheroes game, the first one Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ng That's cool! My boyfriend and I are thinking about starting a Lego Game to play co-op. Not sure whether we will play Star Wars, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones or even the Marvel's. I think we have all of them, just across different console devices. 

I get very frustrated when I cannot figure out what to do in the games! I have to google and watch videos, haha. 

Highlighted

Hahaha yeah I use walkthroughs often too because I just get done with trying it myself Smiley Tongue I want to have fun! Being lost and confused is not fun Smiley Tongue

Also hell yes Star Wars LEGO! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

Soooo guess who went into EB games and saw some LEGO games on sale? (hint: it was me Smiley Tongue)

I finished (and then replayed) my Lego Jurassic World game recently (it's awesome, has all original three plus the first World movie) and it's so much fun. You can play as dinosaurs! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Anyway, now I've finished my replay, (to 100% of course Smiley Tongue) I can finally start my two new games!!

I bought the second Lego Movie video game, plus all 7 Harry Potter movie Lego Games. (They are usually two discs, 1-something then something-7, but this one was one disc with both games). I'm thinking I'll play the Lego Movie 2 game first, since it's one movie, then the Harry Potter ones.

Is anyone else playing any new (or old!) games?
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 do you have any games you've played or would like to play?

Also, what kind of consoles do you have that you can use?

I for one will always 100% recommend Lego games!! They're amazing and I love them. Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

I've liked video games when I was a little kid. When I was little, I used to play a lot of games including Minecraft, Terraria, Survival craft, and more, but now I don't play these games anymore. I am a big fan of sci-fi action games so i sometimes play Destiny 2 on my Xbox one s and sometimes Warframe on my windows pc. I used to play Destiny 1, but I only played for a bit.  When I play, I always listen to my rap music too and I'm a huge fan of rap. I listen to over 15 different rappers. 

Have a great day😁

Highlighted

I got a bunch of "new" (but actually old) video games I've been playing! They're great reminders that I suck at video games but they've been pretty fun Smiley Happy

I've been playing Undertale, Psychonauts, Broken Age, this building a snowman puzzle game, Stealth Clone, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil and that's about it.
Highlighted

Hey peoples. Have you been playing any video games lately? Got any good suggestions? @N1ghtW1ng @Jeplar @YungFury_ @redhead @indieinsanus 

Highlighted

@mspaceK Hey, my Xbox days went on a bit of a hiatus for a while, but just recently i have been playing a little bit, mainly i have been playing Ultratron, an old school style space shooter game, but I can not get past this boss level so its frustrating me and i don't end up playing it for long. I use to play pub g a lot, but I got sick of the attitudes of a lot of players when you play squad, especially towards women on the platform, as a female, sometimes it is not a pleasant experience to say the least. But I have been playing it a tiny bit recently in solo. Use to play Forza horizon 2 and 6, which I was addicted to at one point, would recommend. I have been looking for games that are visually beautiful, and like peaceful, maybe open world, something like that. What do you play? Any suggestions ?

Highlighted

I have only seen pub g on online videos @indieinsanus . Never really played the battle royal type games. I enjoy watching youtubers though. I've been playing alot of minecraft, skyrim, the sims4 and gwent. A mix of games!