Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Video Games!

Do you play on a console or pc?

Highlighted

@Jeplar awesome thread! Surprised it doesn't have more responses, where are the gamers at!?!??

I've always been a playstation and nintendo fan so I'm currently obsessed with my ps4 and switch during isolation. Very into COD and animal crossing atm!! Not even mad that we're isolating right now because it gives us all so much free time to relax and enjoy our hobbies Smiley Happy

I am looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 and The Last of Us Part II!!

Highlighted

Reviving this thread!

I've mostly been playing Animal Crossing during lockdown, but have recently also gotten into Stardew Valley.
I watched my partner play the new Paper Mario game, and while I loved the visuals, the battles were SO repetitive and boring after the first chapter.

What's everyone else been playing lately?

@lokifish  This latest Paper Mario doesn't have the best combat system in the series for sure. I think The Thousand Year Door had the best combat, but it was also more RPG-like. The boss battles in Origami King are a bit more interesting and varied than the 'normal' battles, but some of them are infuriating. There was one where I didn't land on a certain tile at a certain point in the fight, and then it healed to full HP and I couldn't attack it on attack tiles because my iron boots had broken and it was flying. Smiley Mad
I also want to play Stardew Valley! I've heard it's really good. I love farming sims.
Has anyone played Spiritfarer? I've heard it's good.