cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Virtual Sleepover

@annabethxchase i guess we can just talk about what are our plans for the weekends, any holidays coming up, dream job or current job/volunteer work, interesting things going on in our lives and maybe our passions/interests.

That's a super good idea @litgym! Maybe we could organise some questions for the night along those lines idk

Highlighted

Yeah, there are certain sleepover stereotypes which may not adapt so well to the forums... pillow fights (has anyone ACTUALLY ever had one?! I feel like it's one of those things that only exists in movies) would be hilariously awkward as we'd just be whacking ourselves with our own pillows 😂

@lokifish bahahhaha that would be real awks !😂😂 i don’t think ive ever had a pillow fight. i mean i’ve probably attacked my sister with pillows many times but never actually had a “pillow fight”.

43A368C8-E792-45CB-8050-F9B390145F99.jpegWe could try... take this!

Haha @litgym @lokifish Smiley LOL I don't think I've ever had a pillow fight, books and movies have all the fluff coming out of them but I can't imagine wacking a pillow that hard!

Re: Virtual Sleepover :)

Ah but which Australian time @annabethxchase? Smiley Tongue

With point 2, I think we should make it less about advice and more just generally about the week. With themed gifs of course!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng normal AEST time ReachOut uses for GR’s and Infobuses. Like Sydney and that part of Australia time. 

Yessss GIFS !!!!

Ahh yes, but remember that's now AEDT! Because of daylight savings Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

oh lol didn’t even know that changed ahaha. I don’t even what aest/aedt stands for ahaha Smiley Tongue