cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Virtual Sleepover :)

I really like (in terms of books the hunger games, divergent, medoran chronicles, murder on the orient express, the book thief all that jazz

i agreee with you on divergent but ive only seen the movies ! 

Hah- OMG I FORGOT THE FAULT IN OUR STARS
that is the finest definition of tragic
spoiler: Augustus (my love) dies instead of hazel (his girlfriend) who has cake
Highlighted

Hi sorry, our internet went down for a while (T-T). Unfortunately, I do not own any fruit clothes, but I have a massive watermelon pillow and I had rockmelon and watermelon for supper. 

(EXCITED GIGGLE) OH MY GOSHHH! I LOVE The fault in our stars (My little heart shrivelled up and died along with Augustus </3) I also love Divergent and the hunger games. I do not like to movies since they skipped over some pretty good details (In the Harry Potter movies Peeves is not mentioned is sad because he is my absolute fav ghost beside Nearly Headless Nick) 

Hahaha, sorry for being late and sorry for the rant... 

Also did not realise how late it is.... Sorry again Smiley Embarassed

@litgym you can have some pizza with you.

OMG I totally forgot about this yesterday!!!!
I was so busy and wrapped up in my own stuff haha

@litgym I think the idea of a therapy dog is awesome!!! Definitely ask your psych about them. I actually follow a therapy dog on Instagram (The owner of the dog runs it from the dogs perspective) it's so cool!

Join us from Monday 14th in our SLOW-MO GR about New Year Goals & Resolutions
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

hey guys
im sorry i missed the sleepover! i had some unexpected family stuff come up so wasnt able to come online at all yesterday.
Hopefully ill catch the next one!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @litgym, a bit late to the party, but I just wanted to add how awesome therapy dogs are! At my previous prac they had a few therapy dogs, and they were a real hit! Smiley Happy

that’s so cool ! @mrmusic