cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Virtual Sleepover

HAHAHA YESSSS! @annabethxchase @litgym so down for this!

I can't do Tuesdays (Mondays can also be tricky) but any other day of the week I'm keen Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Yayyy @lokifish Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

So I think rn Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are all good though I might not be able to do Wednesday later on.

@annabethxchase @lokifish im very pumped !!

those days are fine ! but we def have to do

like an actual virtual sleepoverSmiley LOL

Yeah totally @litgym! I'm kinda stumped with ideas though. HELP MEEEE!!! MY BRAIN IS BROKEN! Smiley LOL

@annabethxchase mmmm i came up with such a great idea !!!!!!!! if we did themes then we could like wear something related to it e.g fruit (of course i choose like my fav thing ever) and then i could wear like pineapple pj pants idk. seems kinda pointless since this is virtual but you know. 

OMG YES @litgym!! Even if you can't see it we all know in our hearts that you are dressed like a pineapple! Fruit is great - though I really, really don't like kiwi fruit! I know, sue me.

@annabethxchase ooofft i love kiwi fruit ahaha. maybe we could take a picture of whatever it is we are wearing (obviously not including our face or anything). and in general i think we can just talk about anything that’s light-hearted and fun !

I like the theme idea! Posting pictures of clothes, books, drawings, whatever is related to the theme is a good way to go Smiley Very Happy then we could eat food and post GIFs and count to a million and take over the world

@lokifish YESSSS!!! im so pumped !!!! can’t begin to tell you ahahahaSmiley LOL

Oh yes! This keeps getting better and better!! Subtle @lokifish Subtle....  Me too @litgym!!

I know in typical 'girl' sleepovers you share secrets and all that stuff but that might be weird lol