cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Virtual Sleepover :)

@litgym, are you still looking around for service dogs? How is it is going? Smiley Happy

@annabethxchase i haven’t really tbh. they don’t offer new owners due to high demand till like feb and some oct.

Ah, that sucks hopefully when that time rolls round you'll be able to get one Smiley Happy

Alright guys, 

So I think this might be our last hope at doing one of these because I've kinda gotten sick of talking to @litgym ( Smiley Tongue JK )  Litgym and I have been talking to each other and well, it's lonely!

Soooo, We really need to do this but we all lead VERY busy lives and we have no time (also forgetful brains Smiley Happy ) Anyone got any ideas on how we can 'Get this party started?'

I know Smiley Sad Smiley Sad I love talking to you @annabethxchasebut I feel like we put so much effort to try and make this happen and well no one shows up. its started to become a trigger for me because it makes me question my self-worth. of course this is not true, my mind will take any chance it can to make me feel awful.

I dont know what to do, all we can do I guess promote the date and have it on the announcement board

Naw I'm sorry @litgym, I get that must be hard Smiley Sad Everyone has busier lives than us lol
I guess... idk Smiley Sad

yes very true though, I dont really have a life ! @annabethxchase maybe if someone else jumps in later with some ideas that'll be good

Same @litgym, hopefully xx

Hey @litgym and @annabethxchase!
I'll come and join if you want! I know this is really late after your last posts, but is it ok if I promote this to more people?

Eh...
I'll create another thread, a fresh one so we can all try and have a sleepover!