cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Virtual Sleepover :)

@annabethxchase so is the first virtual sleepover tonight ?

YesYesYes @litgym! So excited! Still have nooo idea about theme HALPSmiley LOL

@annabethxchase oooo we could do something basic like colours or maybe wear something related to your fav singer orrrr fruits Smiley Wink 

Haha they are such good ideas (Mentally says: Why couldn't you think of that???!)

In honour of you (& Kesha) I hereby make the decision to wear merch or something relating to your fav singer! 

hahaha, im going to wear my kesha jumper anddd listen to her music anddddd and her shirt ! ill sends pics in a min

Okey dokey!

Sooo on this pleasurable (actually it is pouring outside) night/afternoon we (actually more so @litgym & @lokifish) have decided to throw a RO Virtual Sleepover

tenor (7).gif

So basically we can just talk about how our week went (@litgym super excited to hear more about Kesha!) and then like completely raid the games area and hopefully (definitely not gonna happen - but we can hope) count to 1,000,000!!

Thennn you can't have a sleepover without a pillow fight - so ummm... will have to figure out that and how that's gonna work lol Smiley LOL

I am wearing a Pink! shirt that I got from her Brizzy concert:

download (1).jfif

Also add anything this was what my brain came up with!!!

IMG_4966.JPGmmm bury pics dont we love it !

IMG_4964.JPGtour shirt !

IMG_4967.JPG

IMG_4968.JPGJUMPER !!!

ERGHHH they posted sideways !!!!!!!! ergh. so it was lil difficult taking a picture of me wearing but yeah.

woaah i made a lot of spelling mistakes ekkkk, cant be bothered to change ahah !

Ahh they look sooo great @litgym!! It took me a while to position it as well lol!Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy

arghh I have to sneak off to dinner Smiley Sad but ill be back asap