cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Warm weather

Hey guys!!
As the warmer weather is rolling around many of us enjoy spending some extra hours soaking up the sun.

I would like to know what your favourite thing to do during the warm weather is! Smiley Happy

Re: Warm weather

Hey @Leeseyloo_ it seems both your posts had the same content so have just removed one so the RO community can give you more responses in the one area. 

My favourite thing is to wear t-shirts. I don't call warm weather "warm weather", I call it "t-shirt weather" Smiley Happy It's just nice to be outside and not be completely freezing.

I like going for late night walks
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

My favourite thing to do during the warm weather is lie underneath the fan or air conditioning doing whatever OR if I must be outdoors, to be in a shady area with a cool breeze.
I'm not a big fan of warmer weather Smiley Tongue

Eating sorbet or icypoles on a warm day is pretty satisfying! I just like being out in the sun (with sunscreen on, of course)

- Going camping with friends over the break

- Taking my dogs to the beach

- Sitting in hammock listening to music/talking to mates/wishing my mates would stop talking about the cricket/playing guitar

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Walking by the river at night.
____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

Hi @Leeseyloo_!
I love sitting outside and reading. 

Ahh I love soaking up those warm rays. Smiley Very Happy

I love going for walks in summer evenings too. Also sitting in the shade with a good book. Oh and all the delicious fruit that's in season! Watermelon, mangoes, peaches, berries... so so good! Smiley Very Happy