cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What TV shows is everyone watching?

Hi Everyone Smiley Happy 

At the moment I am obsessed with Rick and Morty (Pickle RICK!!) I love The Block (I can't help it!) and I enjoy watching K-Drama's (Korean Drama's). Does anyone enjoy these Shows? 

What is everyone watching at the moment? 

giphy

Re: What TV shows is everyone watching?

I've been watching Rick and Morty (of course!) and lots of Anime; two animes I like are Drifters and Space Dandy (both are really great).

- We ourselves as mortals, but our souls are not. This what keeps us going -

@Jeplar I haven't heard of those two animes, I will have to give them a look! I've been watching the animes world trigger and My Hero Academia recently, they are pretty goodSmiley Happy 

Highlighted

Thanks for the reccomendations, now we both have new shows to watch! Smiley Happy

- We ourselves as mortals, but our souls are not. This what keeps us going -

@Jeplar always the best outcomeSmiley Happy if u find anymore awesome anime's feel free to post them here so that everyone can check them out!!! I always find that others have really good recommendations on anime and then we can all get addicted to themSmiley Happy giphy

@calmwaters Yep! I'll see what interesting shows are available tomorrow (since as of posting it's nearly 11pm!) and enjoy them together.

im currently watching The Big Bang theory and loving it Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

My favourite show atm is dark matter. But it just got cancelled after season 3 :'(
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead That sucks that your favourite TV show got cancelled! have u seen any others which look interesting? 

@scared01 The big bang theory is awesome! who is your favourite character? I like Penny and Sheldon Smiley Happy 

giphy

Yeah sheldon hes so funny! @calmwaters 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**