cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What TV shows is everyone watching?

I've been watching Rick and Morty too! At the moment it's kind of on the backburner until I finish season 4 of Bojack Horseman.

I actually got really into the Block for a bit? I was forever critiquing everyone's work as if I was some kind of expert builder/interior designer (I'm absolutely not either of those things Smiley LOL)

Rick and Morty is so big now. I love it but like, am surprised that it got this big.

I just went through Orange is the New Black, Bojack Horseman (finished season 4 way way waay too quickly), and Death Note.

No idea what I'm going to start now though.

Haha those are some awesome shows everyone! I am currently rewatching Criminal Minds (already onto Season 5)!!!!! But I also want to watch the latest season of HTTYD show, The Freemaker Adventures (a LEGO Star Wars show) and yep just those Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

The Flash Season 4 is coming out October! If you guys like superheroes shows, now's the time to catch up on the first 3 seasons. I'm sooooo excited for it!!!!

Aww yessss @RevzZ!!!!!!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Currently watching Rick and Morty (of course), Gilmore Girls (for the first time!) and Fargo

@safari93 @Birdeye is Bojack Horseman worth a watch?

@calmwaters

Pickle Rick!! 

Yes I love Rick and Morty too Smiley Very Happy I actually think it's a very clever show (although sometimes I have to admit that I hide behind a cushion when it gets too violent) 

Recently I've been very into my anime! I love Food Wars and Hunter x Hunter. I really want to watch Attack on Titan season 2 Smiley Very Happy 

I've just started watching The Good Place, with Kristen Bell and it keeps giving me Frozen feels Smiley Tongue Funny show though!  

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@May_ I was so not interested in and skeptical of Bojack, but oh my gosh yes it's worth the watch. I binged the newest season. The dialogue, the characters, and the animated details are all great (I think).

I've started watching Riverdale, I'm a bit late to it though so have no one to talk to about it.

I love Supernatural ! 

Big Bang Theory, Rules of Engagement, The Block, Gogglebox are all great too!

Smiley Happy