cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What TV shows is everyone watching?

I finished watching Big Mouth today, it's pretty hilarious! I kind of wish it had been around when I was a teenager, it was way more accurate about the teen experience than any YA show I watched as a teen.

I also finished Neo Yokio a few days ago! It's really odd in some ways, but basically imagine if Jaden Smith got his own anime.

@Birdeye ah ok I will have to check it out when I finish Gilmore Girls! Smiley Very Happy Riverdale too...

@May_ Did you start Gilmore Girls for the first time recently or did you used to watch it? I've been thinking of maybe starting that now.

I just tried the first episode of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, and while the reviews are great I didn't really enjoy the first episode. Has anyone watched beyond that and have any thoughts?

@Birdeye yes! thank goodness I'm not the only one, I watched one episode of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and I just didn't get hooked. I don't even think I watched the whole episode. I have too many things to watch anyway haha Smiley Tongue 

I started it recently @Birdeye and had never watched it before Smiley Happy It took me a few episodes to get into it but I am really loving it and am already half-way through season 6! Would definitely recommend!

@Birdeye I started watching Crazy Ex-Girlfriend as well! My friend recommended it to me, and it took me a few episodes to get into it. It really rides the line between funny and cringe, so it took me a while to get into it, but parts of it are actually really relatable to me.

I also started watching American Vandal today, which I'm really enjoying! Putting a crime-reporter spin on a penis joke makes for funny television lol

@missep @safari93 I've continued for a few more episodes and I'm with you safari93, it takes a few episodes either for it to figure itself out or for the audience to figure out where to place it.
Though if I knew what else I wanted to watch I'd probably still give up on watching it Smiley Tongue

I've been Whatching riverdale and I just finished season six of pretty little liars

I've been Whatching riverdale and I just finished season six of pretty little liars

@April_rose I've been watching Riverdale too! I'm also currently watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine Smiley Happy