cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What TV shows is everyone watching?

Is is good not riverdale the other one 

@April_rose you mean Brooklyn Nine-Nine? Yep it really is! I think it's such an underrated show.

@Esperanza67 @April_rose Brooklyn 99 is one of my all time favourites! My friend pestered me for YEARS to watch it and when I finally did I was hooked. Would definitely recommend Smiley Very Happy

Lately I've been rewatching the IT Crowd, Miranda, and season 11 of The Big Bang Theory as the episodes air in the US

Unemployment = lots of time on my hands Smiley Happy so what haven't been watching!

I've been rewatching Brooklyn Nine Nine, I was doing an online bakesale for RO and wanted something to put on in the background as I was baking up orders so I watched season 4 twice (almost 3 times). I just love it so much and have to admit the latest episode was one of my favourites!

I've just finished The Green House Academy on Netflix which is sooo good (though I am told the acting is bad but I can't see it) and I highly recommend everyone give it a shot (watch the first episode at least) as it's such an interesting concept with multiple layers. I've watched that almost 3 times too.

I've also been watching The Good Doctor which is good and I'm going to try and make my sister watch it when it airs on TV soon. It's really well done how they show Shaun's autistic thought process. 

Other shows that I am watching: Superstore (hilarious look into a Walmart type store and all the crazy things that happen between employees), Riverdale, Dynasty, Chesapeake Shores, Ravens Home (the spinoff from the Disney channel show That's So Raven which is funny and done really well), Designated Survivor and I've just started Make It or Break It which is a show about gymnastics.

I do have the boxset of The Office (US version) so I am considering breaking that out to rewatch soon.

I want to get into Crazy Ex Girlfriend, but I only go part way through episode 1 before I got distracted so I might try that again soon too. I was also watching Community and I wanted to love it but I got to the middle of season 3 and just stopped watching it, I found it to be really repetitive but not in a good way.

Does anyone have shows that they wanted to love/watch but couldn't get into?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

I'll definitely start to watch it then.

I'll definitely start to watch it then.

I've watched all of green house academy too. I can't see the bad acting. And I've Started  watching killjoys on Netflix that show is awesome would definitely recommend.

Been watching a show called Black Mirror and i highly recommend it!

Each episode has a new story, new characters and different morals. They are all set in the dystopian future, where technology is advance. Most episodes are pretty dark and leaves you questioning the ethics of technology and the impact it effect on us as a society.

At the moment I'm rewatching Gravity Falls for the 100th time and catching up on the newer episodes of Criminal Minds!! Aside from that, I don't really watch much tv shows :'0

Love my Rick and Morty, but I caught up! Smiley Mad

At the moment, I'm totally into English historical dramas and documentaries, so just finished the 2005 version of the Virgin Queen, am halfway through 2016's Victoria, and have been watching docos on some of the most incredible castles in England.

Yes total nerd, and super happy too Smiley Tongue Smiley Happy