cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What TV shows is everyone watching?

Does Buzzfeed Unsolved count as a TV show because I got up to date with it last week and now I feel empty, because I can't binge watch it.

@trashconverters that sounds interesting, what's it about? It's so annoying when you finished binging a show and there's no more of it! Smiley Tongue (I recently finished Brooklyn 99 Smiley Tongue )

It's this webseries (run by Buzzfeed, hence why it's called Buzzfeed Unsolved) and it's these two guys who explore haunted houses and discuss true crime and debate cryptids like Bigfoot. It's pretty cool and they're funny as, which is surprisingly given Buzzfeed isn't the best with creating memorable content. It's especially funny bc one of the guys, Shane, is a huge skeptic, and the other one, Ryan, is super superstitious, and it's filled with quality banter.

I should start watching B99, I've heard nothing but good things.

Haha @trashconverters I love pairings where one is a "believer" and the other is "skeptic". I might have to check it out Smiley Very Happy
I love Brooklyn 99 so much. It has so many great quotes and moments, I'm about to watch the next couple of new episodes Smiley Very Happy

Oooooo I love myself some gossip girl, I could watch it all day aha

actually watching it now aha

Is gossip girl the one that went on netflix with a reboot type thing @less123321? I've never watched it but I've heard of it. Who's your favourite character?

@N1ghtW1ng yes!! its so good and so easy to watch, I love it because something new happens every episode. Oo thats a hard one!! My favourite couple has to be Blair and Chuck, but my favourite character has to be Blair, even though she can be sometimes rude but I just love whats she says and her motto. 

As I type this I've got QI playing in the background... I like putting it on when I want some semi-educational entertainment Smiley Tongue I've also been getting into Say Yes To The Dress and it's made me want to start planning my wedding hahahaha

ahh @lokifish QI is so great! I love semi-education shows Smiley Very Happy It makes me feel like I'm learning rather than doing nothing Smiley Tongue