cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are some of your favourite apps to use on your phone?

Rightt now, I'm using my fitness pal to keep track of my diet and Global call (it's a voip app) to keep track of my friends. Smiley Happy

These are my most frequently used apps... what are yours?

Re: What are some of your favourite apps to use on your phone?

I have a fitness tracker app too! Mine is called Up, and it synchs with my fitness tracker bracelet thingy, which is called a Jawbone. It tracks how many steps I do each day (not enough!) and how much sleep I get (not enough!).

I also use Tram Tracker (it's ace if you're in Melbourne!) and also a game called Catan which is super addictive and awesome fun. Smiley Happy

blithe

i love playing games, so i always have a assortment of games that i play.. right now i'm playing pixel dungeon! and i use this app that keeps track of your sleep patterns and tries to wake you up when you're not in deep sleep or something so you feel refreshed when you wake up! It's called sleepbot!

dam candy crush!!!!

@EloiseRose I laughed way more than I should have at your post! But don't worry, I'm also guilty. I have it on my Tablet! Smiley Happy

I don't have a phone, but some of my other apps on my tablet include Gmail, Facebook, Messenger, Pinterest, and Docs to Go - which is a word processing app, like Microsoft Word Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee 

I would be way more productive in my days if i didnt have candy crush haha. Lucky it only lets you play five games !

Haha, if you laughed it means you know what i mean Smiley Wink 

@EloiseRose haha! Yes, well that would be true. Yes, the 5 limit if you fail, just wait until you hit a winning streak! LOL (So I better not tell you that you can bypass that 5 lives thing, kinda.. lol)
Okay, awesome, I wasn't sure if it would be wrong to laugh! lol Smiley Very Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I like the centrelink app. It makes things so much easier.
And Im a little obsessed with a game called galaxy legend.

I used to use my fitness pal, it's an awesome app (but it became too triggering for my eating disorder recovery)
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I love myfitness pal it is awesome and helps me so much but @redhead I think you are so self aware and its good u removed it, it does quickly make me feel bad sometimes too especially when I go over my calories for the day. I love Whatsapp but only because my boyfriend and I use it to talk, then I have Twitter because I am a twittet lol I love eBay and ANZ online banking too so much easier using it than physically going online sometimes and my number one fave game UNO ohh super addicted Smiley Happy

I absolutely love 2048. It is such a lovely game to just play. Smiley Happy Love it.