cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are some of your favourite apps to use on your phone?

I love 2048 @N1ghtW1ng, but the science nerd in me loves Fe[26] even more! 

The only apps I use constantly on my phone are 4 pics 1 word and sudoku. I had binary sudoku on there for a while, but I finished it. I also loved playing 'Flow'.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Yes! I played Flow on my phone until I finished it.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Did you play the bridge version as well?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I played the version that was one the original updated game. But with my new phone, I didn't bother to download it again since I'd finished it.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

It was from the same developer. So if you haven't played 2 different Flow games, then I suggest you go find the 2nd app.

Super addictive!

True, but I have a small phone, so it would drive me crazy when it got to the 9x9 or even 8x8.

I have super fat thumbs, thanks to some weird genetic thing, and I still completed them on a small screen. But, whatever floats your goat. Smiley Happy Smiley Tongue

Smiley Happy hehe nice. "Floats your goat". Smiley Happy

Hehehehe. Cat LOLMan LOLRobot LOLSmiley LOLWoman LOL

@stonepixie that image just made me laugh! Smiley Very Happy
*goes in search of 'Flow'* I'm intrigued now!! Smiley Tongue

*EDIT*

*finds 'Flow'* "I've played this before!"

I've played something very similar on 'Pou' (aw I miss that app/cridder.. kinda) LOL

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart