cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you listening to now.?

mine is can you feel my heart or any song from  that’s the spirit Smiley Happy @indieinsanus

I am listening to Waiting by KIAN Smiley Happy

let ‘em talk - kesha

thank u, next- Ariana Grande 

high hopes - panic ! at the disco

Provided to YouTube by Mascot Records Silent Voice · Shaman's Harvest Smokin' Hearts & Broken Guns ℗ 2014 Mascot Music Productions and Publishing BV Auto-generated by YouTube.

https://youtu.be/YqZaS1T7RU4

I'm in love with this song today 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

good time - owl city & carly rae jepsen

200w-1.gif

A playlist of Medieval Instrumental Music because why not? Smiley LOL and honestly it's so awesome Smiley Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a Slow-Mo Getting Real chat on Family Changes during the week running from the 7-11th of October! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

@litgym that's the spirit is my fav of their albums too! Smiley Happy
@indieinsanus getting away with murder is always in my top 3 bc Heart

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a Slow-Mo Getting Real chat on Family Changes during the week running from the 7-11th of October! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart
Highlighted

Recently I've been switching it around between the soundtrack to The Greatest Show and my Spotify 2018 Favs

Just checking out Halsey now!

@litgym @Esperanza67 YES Hard Times by Paramore is sooo good! I love the upbeat music of their music! I also really like Fake Happy Smiley Tongue annd Idk what else those are at the top of my head..

Also how I have not seen this convo of amazing music? What rock have I been under!? Smiley Wink Smiley Tongue

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart