cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you listening to now.?

Yes @nyke omg, I listened to it the second I woke up on Thursday (the day it came out Smiley LOL). Love the song, the video is really interesting too. Excited for her album on 29 March, she has created her own genre of music at this point Smiley LOL Smiley Very Happy

Currently not listening to anything Smiley Tongue the sound of my fan maybe?
Highlighted

I figured Billie would be bringing out a new album soon @unwind, though admittedly I'm a bit concerned about how she keeps pressing forward, it seems crazy exhausting.

I'm listening to an unfamaliar symphony of fans, buses and trains right now, it's quite the change of tempo!

Yep, yep, yep @nyke. Plenty of fans are concerned about her mental health... she has been pumping out music (not specifically releasing, but writing/recording) for like two years straight. People have also said that there have been increasingly dark undertones in her recent songs, notably the one she released recently; "I wanna end me" is repeated too many times for comfort in my opinion. Although, this might just be her going for her whole new album aesthetic.

She has exploded into the music industry at the age of 17. It's great for her, but she will have to go to hefty lengths to maintain her status for years to come. I couldn't imagine how exhausted she would be right now.

Right @unwind! I assume you've seen the Vanity Fair interview of Billie? The Same Interview, One Year Apart one. The difference is pretty crazy -- her joy has all but disappeared. I don't think that an aesthetic alone can have that affect, and even Billie doesn't deny that there's something going on.

@nyke i saw the vanity fair video and i literally teared up.i hate that this success has had such a detrimental effect on her mental health.

I love Billie Eilish also @nyke and @indieinsanus and I totally agree with you guys that I also concerned about her well-being given she's achieving so much success for her age. I even heard that she had to cancel some gigs because of her health. I hope she is okay and I hope she'll take a long break once she releases her album.

Currently listening to Tyrant (feat. Jorja Smith) - Kali Uchis

Happier- BastilleHeart

Groceries - Mallrat

yeh it sucks, i really hope she is okay, her music is so influential and just herself as a person is so beautiful. btw i love that song! and im a big fan of Jorja Smith =)

Im listening to, Alright - Russ

Oh my gosh it is everything!!!