cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you listening to now.?

Papa Roach's new songs Who Do You Trust? and Not The Only One. So good <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're having a SLOW-MO Getting Real chat to do with Generational Differences, starting on Monday the 11th of November! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

I've been listening to an unhealthy amount of Declan McKenna (Isombard / Kids Don't Wanna Go Home / Make Me Your Queen), Conan Gray (Crush Culture / Gen Why) and Ruel (Dazed & Confused / Don't Tell Me) over the last few weeks, whoops. Ruel just won an ARIA too so that's great for him Smiley Very Happy

@ecla34 duuuuude, i love papa roach.

Has anyone heard Bring me the horizons new song 'wonderful life'? its soooo good.

On repeat, for who knows how long Smiley Tongue (I love this song so much)

@indieinsanus mate i legit made an unearthly noise of excitement just then Smiley Very Happy it's so good! as is mantra! the fact that both BMTH and Papa Roach are releasing more music this month is killing me with anticipation!!! do you have a fav PR song?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're having a SLOW-MO Getting Real chat to do with Generational Differences, starting on Monday the 11th of November! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

I LOVE BMTH !!!!! @ecla34 @indieinsanus

BMTH and Kesha is such a lovely combo! i love your taste in music @litgym Smiley Very Happy

https://youtu.be/y2F2zyb6A18

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

blah blah blah - kesha

@ecla34 @litgym duuuuuude i cant possibly pick one song! but i can pick three Smiley Very Happy my favourites are most definetly: help, falling apart and scars. i love them sooo much. And i really like BMTH i think i prefer the less screamo songs though, like, i like screamo but not intense screamo. my fav BMTH song is follow you, wbu you guys ?