cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are you reading right now?

Oh dear god is it that bad!

Not for a fair bit at chapter 7 if I remember correctly, there's more of Augustus and Hazel being adorable to look forward to Smiley Happy

As I am a huge fan of the TV show Castle, I decided to buy the books that are actually in the show. I'm currently reading 'Heat Wave' Smiley Very Happy So many fandom feelings. 

I love this thread you guys!!! A great big HIGH FIVE to @florenceforever for starting it. Now I have lots of new books on my "to read" list so thanks you guys for having such great taste! I didn't know Tina Fey had written a book? AWESOME!

I'm reading Eyrie by Tim Winton at the moment - but I've only just started so I'll have to let you guys know how it is a bit further down the track. It's my first Tim Winton book I've ever read and I'm really hoping to like it! I saw an apaptation of his short stroy book The Turning last year and it was very dark but powerful...

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

I'm a big reader, especially during summer holidays. In the past couple of days alone I've finished 3 books Smiley Very Happy

Life of Pi - Yann Martel

Looking For Alaska - John Green

Paper Towns - also by John Green

I also stumbled across at the bookstore, "7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens", which is pretty similar to the adult version except awesomer. Smiley Tongue

-skullduggery pleasant
-pride and prejudice
-Alice in wonderland
-Through the looking glass
-Little fearless
books are my life yep that just about sums it up

For anyone wanting to read Bossypants, you should check out the audio book. Tina Fey actually voices it! It's really funny and I love her!

I'm reading Darkness, be my friend by John Marsden. Smiley Happy

Providence- Jamie McGuire. Well, I was reading my favourite parts. I finished the first two books in the series. I'm bugging my dad because I want the third book in the series. 

STILL reading I Am Malala - Highly recommended! I'm reading it slowly so I can spend a long period of time with it. It is so inspiring! Woman Happy