cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What did you have for breakfast?

I usually have porridge, oatmeal or cereal with 2 slices of toast, a piece of fruit and some orange juice.

This was actually a few days ago, but my gf and I (well, mostly her) made eggs baked into avocado!! You just scoop out a little bit of avo and pour the egg in, and put it in the oven (we thought it was about 20 minutes but the oven we made it in is kind of ancient)

sounds GOOD safari!!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

pancakes!

Eggs benedict - went out for breakfast with my band mates after an epic night last night
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 Eggs Bennies are the greatest!

French toast, bananas and honey was my brekkie Smiley Happy

banana, peanut butter and honey toast !

I have consistently been having the same thing for breakfast every morning. (I'm so proud of myself!)
A couple of slices of bread with either nutella or butter(depending on the softness of the butter) and a glass (maybe two) of orange juice. A perfect meal!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

My usual - multigrain english muffin with avacado on top, and a banana. Sooooo boringgggg

Steel cut oats anda mug of boiling water with a hint of ginger! An awesome way to start the day! Smiley Happy